Banter thread - Next up the Cygnets

Remove this Banner Ad

Good one. You guys match up on us. Fair play to you. But, bad kicking is bad footy. And, we're not the only club you guys need to worry about.

The Crows are on fire and will blow you guys out of the water if you're not careful whilst Geelong, the club which regards you guys as their bunnies, also are in good nick.

I wouldn't get cocky if I were you. Things can change quickly.

Crows are the only team that worries me in a final. Geelong are H&A heroes only, like last year.

Crows are the only team that worries me in a final. Geelong are H&A heroes only, like last year.
I don't fear Geelong, either. But they have a very good record against your mob. Funnily enough, Adelaide fear Geelong the most as they have the wood on them something shocking. Alas, the Crows worry me significantly in a final.

I don't fear Geelong, either. But they have a very good record against your mob. Funnily enough, Adelaide fear Geelong the most as they have the wood on them something shocking. Alas, the Crows worry me significantly in a final.

They've had the wood on us lately, but there's just no fear factor for whatever reason.

Adelaide ski downhill better than anyone. That's why they're a worry in a final, all it takes is a few cheap out the back goals and they can sneak a win.

They've had the wood on us lately, but there's just no fear factor for whatever reason.

Adelaide ski downhill better than anyone. That's why they're a worry in a final, all it takes is a few cheap out the back goals and they can sneak a win.
Lately!? I don't remember you ever beating them. I haven't followed footy for that long, but I'm sure it wasn't in the last five years since we've been in the comp.

As for Adelaide; they are downhill skiers. I'm waiting for them to trip up but they seem to go from strength to strength. Only time will tell if they're the real deal or not.

Lately!? I don't remember you ever beating them. I haven't followed footy for that long, but I'm sure it wasn't in the last five years since we've been in the comp.

As for Adelaide; they are downhill skiers. I'm waiting for them to trip up but they seem to go from strength to strength. Only time will tell if they're the real deal or not.

Last year we hadn't beaten WC in Perth, or the Hawks at the G, for a long while. Didn't mean much in the end. Feel the same way about Geelong.

Have a feeling Adelaide will get found out like the semi final last year. But would rather avoid them due to their sketchy downhill ways.

Well it kinda worked and kept the game day thread kinda tidy.

So next up is Saints.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
While I'm not a big one for the banter, it was amusing and provided a good outlet. Reckon you should keep it going and let's see how it grows.

Coming into this thread like:

images

Most saint fans are getting lessons in how to speak Moari,so dont expect many in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Mccartin will get another run on the pine this week? That's what you do with number 1 picks right?

Reckon Mccartin will get another run on the pine this week? That's what you do with number 1 picks right?

We like to retain our key forwards and develop them over time. I believe your preference is to send them for a year's sabbatical in Perth and then trade them for half their value. Or draft them at number one then watch them walk out the door after seven games. Or play them down back then let them go to the Saints for free.

We like to retain our key forwards and develop them over time. I believe your preference is to send them for a year's sabbatical in Perth and then trade them for half their value. Or draft them at number one then watch them walk out the door after seven games. Or play them down back then let them go to the Saints for free.
And after all those mistakes,we will have the same amount of premierships as you this year.

Only the ones we dont like. We never got the credit we deserved for funding a quality runner in the WAFL for a year. Ungrateful bastards the sandgropers.
Cost us a bit to get rid of Boyd, next step was to move the club and not give him the new address.

Obviously that works well for you.

1 flag in what over 100 years?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

What ? Wait ? Are we talking the same St Kilda here ? The St Kilda of Plugger and Hall ? That St Kilda ?

We have a limit of 1 key forward per customer per decade. We're a premium store, not a factory outlet like you blokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back