Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll be far higher on the ladder than Carlton come years end pal....that you can book mark.

Yes ... yes you will.

I'm not sure?? It wasn't ever proven...unlike your salary cap rorting which you're still a basket case from 20 years on.:D
It was, hence the bans. Keep up.

Bombers supporters still quibbling around the edges. Will they ever own their mistakes?

By the way, Essendon salary cap cheating was as bad as Carlton's. If not worse. 93*

4 years on they are still shocked ......

Nekminit Number 1 draft pick .... all players had top up surgery .... Pharmacist in charge ..... All peached n crème breulee

Cop out....spare me. Keep reading the Hun champ.
Who reads that s**t? Your chief cheerleader is incoherent and unable to follow a single train of thought through to its conclusion. Delusional and he is the best they have got?

You had players banned despite a deliberate cover up orchestrated by the highest levels of responsibility at the club. Kinda explains why none of them are left involved in the sport.

Keep drinking the koolaid and believing Hird and the others were hard done by. Very happy none of them are in a position to do more damage to young players into the future. If Doc Reid takes responsibility for his lack of action and goes as well, I will be even happier.

Bombers supporters still quibbling around the edges. Will they ever own their mistakes?

By the way, Essendon salary cap cheating was as bad as Carlton's. If not worse. 93*

IF NOT WORSE??

Are you having a lend?? Or is it because you know won't get called out by any of your mates in here? And nice try with the 93* reference when we spanked you merciflessly in the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF NOT WORSE??

Are you having a lend?? Or is it because you know won't get called out by any of your mates in here? And nice try with the 93* reference when we spanked you merciflessly in the GF.

Lol. And don't forget rotten ronny evans absolving your cheating around the websites.....

ATO investigation uncovered that the Essendon Bombers had breached the salary cap between 1991-1996. They were fined a total of $638,250: $250,000 in back tax and penalties, $112,000 for draft tampering and $276,250 for breaching the salary cap. They were made to forfeit their first-third round picks in the National Draft and were excluded from the 1997 rookie and pre-season drafts. They are the only AFL team judged to have breached the salary cap in a premiership year (1993)

and they wonder where the trump supporter references come from

:rolleyes:
See that's the thing, we don't wonder that at all because you're the only one that does it you eye rolling weirdo.

Why do bummers players rake drugs..?
Rake drugs? That's a new one. I mean I've heard this rumour that we might TAKE them, but why we'd put a vial of TB4 on the ground and then rake it has me beat.

didnt say your deplorables would get it.
Mate, your one man crusade and the voices in your head don't count as this mass movement of Trump references. Not that someone as far gone as you would get that.

IF NOT WORSE??

Great banter...calling us out on something your team is just as guilty of...
My guess you'll just deny deny...the true * way...

Great banter...calling us out on something your team is just as guilty of...
My guess you'll just deny deny...the true * way...

Woh woh woh....back the bus up....your mate SkyhorseTamer called us out for cheating after I simply engaged a bloke about murphy's performance Friday night. I simply reminded him of Carltons colourful 'under the table' past & the rest is history...

Deny deny deny when nothing was ever proven?? Such an easy stone to throw when it's not your own club.

Woh woh woh....back the bus up....your mate SkyhorseTamer called us out for cheating after I simply engaged a bloke about murphy's performance Friday night. I simply reminded him of Carltons colourful 'under the table' past & the rest is history...

Deny deny deny when nothing was ever proven?? Such an easy stone to throw when it's not your own club.

:sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back