Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi blue ballers since we made the finals this year. And you've won yet another spoon. :) Congratulations by the way it's another fantastic effort from the cfc.

To pass the time away I'd sugges that you all make your way up to Mt Buller and get some ski lessons. It's going to be very quiet up there this month so you'll have time to learn the basics and not look like a kooks. And be sure to wear your carlton gear ;)

Hi blue ballers since we made the finals this year. And you've won yet another spoon. :) Congratulations by the way it's another fantastic effort from the cfc.

To pass the time away I'd sugges that you all make your way up to Mt Buller and get some ski lessons. It's going to be very quiet up there this month so you'll have time to learn the basics and not look like a kooks. And be sure to wear your carlton gear ;)

I shouldn't worry if I were them....You & your mates will be along to give them all lessons in a weeks time.

I'd have a crack back but it's cute you're so excited and proud of your team, and I don't want to take that away from you. Clearly finals mean a lot when you are so terrible for so long and without at least a successful history to reminisce about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1964!

rolling.gif

"Dear, i just had to celebrate the Dees flag with this new car".
EH_Premier.jpg
"You didn't borrow from our skiing money did you?".

You want to try that again .......

Melbourne's spoons = 12 :D
One less than NORF

1905, 1906, 1919, 1923, 1951, 1969, 1974, 1978, 1981, 1997, 2008, 2009

I like the last 18 years personally. if you blokes keep this up youll be worse than the aints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back