Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the ending of my game kicked it...

Had done all MW missions except for the Riddler trophies, before doing final Scarecrow mission. Finished story, but no option to activate Knightfall Protocol. After main story finished Batman is now just in free roam. Thought it was forcing me to get all the trophies (which I'm not about to do) until I looked it up online and saw that there in an incomplete ending if you've done 7 of the MW. I've done 13 of them and yet no ending. Don't if it's a glitch or the game's telling me you've done 13 just do another. Which I would if I didn't have like 200 trophies to collect. SMH

Still, I liked the game quite a bit. Probably a few storytelling choices they could have improved, but I think it reached some pretty terrific highs.

Though I think I was a shittier Batman this time around. Properly utilised gadgets in City and Asylum, but here for whatever reason I didn't find the need.
I've been using gadgets heaps. Anytime I'm about to drop down into a group I drop a smoke grenade, use the REC on the big guys, throw freeze grenades. All of it. I'm probably using them more in this game than the others.

The Batgirl DLC is short, its still much longer than the Harley or Red Hood ones. Its about an hour or so. the Harleys revenge and Cold heart DLCs were about 3-5hrs long. when finished you get to free roam the amusement park and get the collectibles.

The voice acting is super bad at times, and there is a scare that tries to be like Manbat but doesnt work as well.

Ok, so I just had a take battle with
The arkham knight's cloud burst tank and now the toxin has been sucked out of the city
. My question is. Is there any more jump scares to come? I also have a space left for what I assume is a quest chain in the top right of the circle. Who is that?

Ok, so I just had a take battle with
The arkham knight's cloud burst tank and now the toxin has been sucked out of the city
. My question is. Is there any more jump scares to come? I also have a space left for what I assume is a quest chain in the top right of the circle. Who is that?
The entire last section of the game is terrifying dude.

And you should get that mission very shortly. It's pretty short so you can knock it out fair quick.

The entire last section of the game is terrifying dude.
Terrifying how? Like I was shitting myself walking through those underground tunnels to get to the tree.

Terrifying how? Like I was shitting myself walking through those underground tunnels to get to the tree.
Yeah you're f***ed.

It's worth it though. It's a great ending to the series.

Yeah you're f***ed.

It's worth it though. It's a great ending to the series.
Is it jump scares or just an eerie setting? What am I in for? Think I might just watch a walkthrough before I do it :p

I'm about 11% in I think. I don't know why, I'm just not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.
It took me a little bit to get my head around how different it was to City/Origins. I was thinking the same but once I got my head around it I loved it.

It's first person. And it's dark.
******* hell. I accidently clicked to first person mode in those tunnels (didn't know you could until then) was about to turn the game off but thankfully discovered I could swap back to third person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It took me a little bit to get my head around how different it was to City/Origins. I was thinking the same but once I got my head around it I loved it.
I played it a bit last night and will do so again tonight, just to see if it draws me in some more.

I know why the game has a dark setting/environment but I'm struggling with that as well.

Having said all that, I'm ******* loving the joker appearances! Scared the s**t out of me that first time.

God dammit. I might not ever finish this game.

So Until Dawn is not a game you are getting next month?

The later parts of the game are not jump scares like Manbat. or the few that are dont work as well.

Manbat has to be one of the best jump scares in recent times. f**ker still got me the 2nd time when i knew he existed, but wasnt as bad as the first time.

The later parts of the game are not jump scares like Manbat. or the few that are dont work as well.

Manbat has to be one of the best jump scares in recent times. f**ker still got me the 2nd time when i knew he existed, but wasnt as bad as the first time.
See I went to the extent of turning the volume down right low to lessen them at the end and it still got me.

When you're shooting the Batman statues and you turn around AND HE'S RIGHT ******* THERE * OFF

I was ready for Man-Bat the second time, but when [redacted] did the same thing on top of a building I'd completely forgotten about it and jumped a ******* mile.

Nope.

I traded in Thief because it got to a scary part that I just couldn't play. Will never get to finish that game :(

The best batman and batmobile!

This content will be available to Season Pass players beginning in August. There’s also a new comic book skin pack coming as well.

• 1989 Movie Batmobile Pack: Battle through the streets of Gotham City with this pack that includes the Batman skin and Batmobile from the 1989 Batmanfilm, as well as two tracks inspired by the film’s sequel.
  • The Bat-family Skins Pack: Included in this pack are six character skins based on the alternate timelines – – 1990s Catwoman, One Year Later Robin, Arkham Origins Batman, Iconic Grey & Black Batman, 1970s Batman and the Original Arkham Nightwing.

1989_Batmobile_with_Batman_Skin.jpg

Is it jump scares or just an eerie setting? What am I in for? Think I might just watch a walkthrough before I do it :p

Don't! It's eerie / scary but not in a way that would stop you from playing it. Watching a video will ruin the fun of it :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back