Off-topic Bay Cricket Pt 3: THE one and only Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a bloke at the lowest ebb of his life, putting his hand up and taking responsibility for a big ****up ... Sounds like a ******* tops time to big-up my s**t radio show.

What a ******* campaigner. I hope someone ends him.

Grow up.

Your tearful victim owns 15 or so houses in Sydney. He owns them because gullible people think that prowess in sport = good guy so I should buy whatever crap he spent two hours filming telling you to buy it.

Just listened to Bancroft's presser after arriving back in Perth.

Very emotional and obviously very apologetic.

I had a hard time feeling sorry for him though.

He is a adult and should have had the testicular fortitude to say that it was a s**t idea and he wanted no part of it.
Yea this, the interviews were hard to watch and very emotional but not a lot of sympathy for them, they had a choice and they chose to cheat. Imagine how hard they would have been celebrating if they hadn't of got caught and had of won the series.

Boof has announced he's going at the end of the test.

He would have quit before the test but he didn't want to miss out on having another few free lunch buffets, he will be going to town on them.

I laugh when Poms try and lecture us on this.

We suspended our cheats.
They gave theirs MBE's.

Rold Gold right there!

Much like Cricket South Africa finally getting to come clean on Cronje. Or heaven forbid India cleaning up their match fixing issues.

Still I am not condoning the Aus teams behaviour.

Have we heard from the ICC yet?

They lit the fuse and some young men made very poor decisions,essentially you can now verbally abuse people’s wives off the ground and drop your shoulder into the batsmen you’ve just taken the wicket of!

ACA have been the only ones to show their teeth on these matters,we seriously need to review the governing body of international cricket!

I guess you’ve all the seen the teary bleary-eyed apologies. Warner and Bancroft blubbering on - yet still unable to say the word ‘cheat’ - funny that.

Anyway, notice how when Warner comes out of customs, instead of carrying his usual allotment of Jim Bean (he pronounces it with an n, like all yobbos) he’s carrying his kids!

Then watch how he uses them to get him through the media scrum. They could’ve been spared the ignominy and confusion. Any decent parent wouldn’t have subjected them to that, but no our Davey Warner!

Good one Warner, you selfish, cheating campaigner.

Rant over. Don’t forget to go to church, Santa died for your sins, remember that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warner supporter I take it.

Who puts their kids and wife through something entirely of their own making? Why make them share your shame? Walk out and take it like a man. He’s a gutless prick, always has been.
Nah, the poster is correct. You talk s**t.

Plus i'll add, a boring troll as well.

dave_warner_oled.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back