Game Day Cricket, Ashes 1st Test chat: Bangers & Mash vs Lamb Cutlets on the Barbie

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not likely to start on time tomorrow 🌦️ but Australia can still win this going at 3 an over - if they keep their heads.
Stay in and keep chipping away at it.

Winning runs: a 4 from an inside edge off Broad, with 9 men down 😁

The two players with Torettes snd ADD have let our nation down.

It's not really sporting to make fun out of people with intellectual and or physical disabilities mate.

You ever met someone with Tourettes ?

I haven't, but I can only imagine how hard their life must be at times, especially if they had it as kids/going to school etc

You're better than this AP.

It's not really sporting to make fun out of people with intellectual and or physical disabilities mate.

I haven't, but I can only imagine how hard their life must be at times, especially if they had it as kids/going to school etc

Is he though?

He tows the woke line when it suits him, then takes pot shots when it doesnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I've met Billy Eilish

You said woke. Elmer has a hatred of women like Brooke.
Smith and Lambchampagne are annoying tossers.

Lol. I don't hate Brooke, just don't like influencers like her, Nadia Bartel and Bec Judd who are a bad role model for young girls/women.

Why so impatient?

Afterall, you have been waiting a lifetime for your shitty failure of a footy team to win something. :thumbsu:

parrot-dance.gif

God damn i love test cricket

Whatever the result is tonight it's been a great test and it's shaping up to be a great Ashes series, maybe the best one since 2005 which was a classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back