Game Day Ashes 4: Bulldogs vs Kelpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we go, the 4th Test is on tonight, around 8pm at Old Trafford, we haven't been beaten there since 81.

Hoping Pat wins the toss against the cheat coins.

Can't find a team selection yet but expect Murphy out.

Chat here, footy shitfights will be banz.

Looks like Hazey and Green in for Murphy and Boland.

Warner retains his spot as the guy who stands at one end while the others get runs and then gets out.

I've seen enough.
First time in our history we've picked a team to draw. Copying 1970s English way.
Hope it rains for 4 days and on the 5th Dave boy bats and makes a golden.+ Carlton into the 8.

Life just orgasmic

I've seen enough.
First time in our history we've picked a team to draw. Copying 1970s English way.
Hope it rains for 4 days and on the 5th Dave boy bats and makes a golden.+ Carlton into the 8.

Life just orgasmic

if the poms win the toss they will bat, and go Baz Ballistic Ball, try to get a result in 3 days.

No spinner is going to be fascinating to see. Head can bowl a few overs if needed, but gee, we'd want a decent quick/seaming pitch.

With the changes we bat one deeper at least with a longer middle order - keen to see how Marsh and Green go in the same side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Im just hear to watch Davey Warner fail again.

Surprised that the poms elected to bowl
Likewise mate. With them needing a win and the possibility of intermittent rain throughout the test, I was trying to figure out whether they'd be better off batting first and going hell for leather early, or sending us in to make it more likely they'll get the 20wickets and then rely on scoring a huge first-innings total.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back