Game Day 1ST TEST: Straya V Pakies

Remove this Banner Ad

Has he mentioned ”Gold dust” yet today. He’s a big fan
He’s trotted out some of the worst cricket commentary I have ever heard.
Ended up turning the TV off, went and did some painting and listened on the radio.
He’s so bad it was more enjoyable painting than laying on the couch, watching the cricket and doing fa rk all.

Mathew Hayden is unlistenable.
What a bogan.
:goat: bogan though.

I was at St Kitts when he smashed Pollock all over the the smallest park in the world at the 07 world cup. You could walk to the bar and just take a bottle of rum back to where you were sitting. Good day.

Not so much the next morning however.

He’s trotted out some of the worst cricket commentary I have ever heard.
Ended up turning the TV off, went and did some painting and listened on the radio.
He’s so bad it was more enjoyable painting than laying on the couch, watching the cricket and doing fa rk all.
Just mute the tv and switch on ABC radio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good old days when their bowling attack was Younis, Akram, Aktar and Saqlain Mushtaq and quality batters like Saeed Anwar, Mohammed Yousef and Inzy...

Don't care

My Boston Celtics are cruising towards a world record breaking 18th NBA championship this season

Jaylen Brown aka Black Jesus is a far more famous name internationally than any of the Ozi Battlers.

wct-weird-celtics-twitter.gif

And then there is Jayson Tatum, the most inspiring and flameless and tough human being since brother Malcolm X

jayson-tatum-boston-celtics.gif

Last but not least, it's the Buffalo Dekker White

derrick-white-weird-celtics-twitter.gif

I am so impressed by this player I am naming my upcoming unborn daughter Derrick !!!

Happy for the Aussies to keep winning in small pond cricket (or should I say I don't really care)the NBA is the most globally watched and supported sporting league in the world.

Boston is Melbourne's US Sister City btw.

Don't care

My Boston Celtics are cruising towards a world record breaking 18th NBA championship this season

Jaylen Brown aka Black Jesus is a far more famous name internationally than any of the Ozi Battlers.

wct-weird-celtics-twitter.gif

And then there is Jayson Tatum, the most inspiring and flameless and tough human being since brother Malcolm X

jayson-tatum-boston-celtics.gif

Last but not least, it's the Buffalo Dekker White

derrick-white-weird-celtics-twitter.gif

I am so impressed by this player I am naming my upcoming unborn daughter Derrick !!!

Happy for the Aussies to keep winning in small pond cricket (or should I say I don't really care)the NBA is the most globally watched and supported sporting league in the world.

Boston is Melbourne's US Sister City btw.
:fire::$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back