Bay favorites gone MIA or either banzed or presumed dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what you get when you are West Coast supporter who pretends to follow norf :$

Tbf, he does buy a membership, so is one if the few who actually financially supports Norf (even if it's just for shits and giggles)

Tbf, he does buy a membership, so is one if the few who actually financially supports Norf (even if it's just for shits and giggles)
Even their own members don’t like the club :$

lol norf

Only the sexy ones that became mods
When did these “sexy mods” leave, because I don’t see any around…

mac-looking.gif

Is it confirmed that bushie passed away? I had him as a friend on Facebook and thought you were all full of s**t with these rumours but then I realised I hadn't used FB or spoken to him in about 2 years. Logged back in to check and it looks like his account is deleted (or he blocked me). Very sad news if he's passed on, the guy was an absolute nutter but ultimately a good bloke and quite entertaining.
Bushie is alive and still the person we all remember

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodgepodge
Banana Bread

They're both still here. Hodgepodge has a new account.

Banana Bread is the same account, but has cunningly renamed himself with a reference to a Central American people and our planet's star (read it aloud), and is the president of the Gary Rohan fan club.

Banana Bread is the same account, but has cunningly renamed himself with a reference to a Central American people and our planet's star (read it aloud), and is the president of the Gary Rohan fan club.
edf38f7c-9921-4db5-b1b9-79409602d130_text.gif

BB was another annoying scat ferker, I do not miss him at all.:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back