Think Tank Which maggot umpire either has or always DID have it in for your club? šŸ€šŸŖ³šŸ’

Remove this Banner Ad

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
This flog aka Hayden Kennedy.

FEBE6C4B-2144-4D4D-972E-1F902F4DE837.jpeg

I donā€™t care whatever his stats are when officiating Geelong games but this prikk had a personal issue with the Cats aaaall through the 1990ā€™s.

Flog. šŸ¤¬

Plugger35

Last edited:

Each and everyone of them. Just look at our frees for and against, for the last 10years lol
Cartoons Button GIF by Nickelodeon

Jeff Coates... you *ing campaigner.... denier of the Leigh Colbert mark '97... *ing campaigner

I used to think Matthew Nichols... but turns out he's just a * head to everyone

Who's the bearded a-hole? He's starting to really piss me off

Leigh Fisher

He just really hated Ross Lyon - any time he umpired our games - we always ended up deeply negative in the differential (even when we won)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know, I think if you're good enough then the umpiring, however inconsistent, becomes a secondary factor.
I mean there's been the odd occasion out West, a few Carlton games šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’° and that DH who denied Ling a famous winning goal back in 2010, but overall a positive, entertaining and highly skilled approach to the game will see you on the right side of it

Each and everyone of them. Just look at our frees for and against, for the last 10years lol
Cartoons Button GIF by Nickelodeon

Case in point

Ironically I think the Dogs have copped it rough in many games from the umpires I watched them this season.
Ebbs and flows.
People whine about umpires far more than is warranted. Unless it's a 1-point game with a huge free kick discrepancy (e.g. the 1966 Grand Final) it often isn't the biggest factor in a game.

Every single one of them.

Yep, where does one start,

Razor
Nichols
Fisher
Margetts
McBurney

Owned a set of sports ears and you could listen to the campaigners. No wonder they got canned too many truths for public listening.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Ebbs and flows.
People whine about umpires far more than is warranted. Unless it's a 1-point game with a huge free kick discrepancy (e.g. the 1966 Grand Final) it often isn't the biggest factor in a game.

It's easy to tell when the Welfare don't win the free kick count

They lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back