flggr Years since your club has won a flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Hi Bay, renowned historian Geoffrey Blaine here. How are you? I'm fine, thanks for asking

Now that the formalities are out of the way, let's get on with the premise of this thread:

How many years has it been since your AFL club won a flag? (a flag is something that happens in September FYI Essendong/Carltank/Failmantle/GCS/GWS flogs)

I'll start: it's been 0.4 years since Collingwood won a flag. Phew, that feels good to get that off my chest

Now, over to you

Last edited:
Hi Bay, renowned historian Geoffrey Blaine here. How are you? I'm fine, thanks for asking

Now that the formalities are out of the way, let's get on with the premise of this thread:

How many years has it been since your AFL club won a flag? (a flag is something that happens in September FYI Essendong/Carltank/Failmantle/GCS/GWS flogs)

I'll start: it's been 0.4 years since Collingwood played a final. Phew, that feels good to get that off my chest

Now, over to you
Nice of you to admit you haven't caught up to Carlton on 16 legit flags

3.5 years
8irvzf.jpg

Last edited:
We're on a bit of a drought by 21st century Geelong standards. It's hard but we'll do what we've always done and stick fat.
When the Hawks won in 08 one of the commentators used the words ‘drought breaking’ after their 17 year wait. As a Melbourne supporter I nearly punched the TV at the time 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back