BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised it's gonna be difficult to put Nevill as captain in a double game week. Regretting that pick. Anything could happen- an injury strikes and he could be in for game 2. Have to go Heazlett captain and take Green's likely rubbish score instead of Dunk's score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team for next round will look like 6 Strikers + Stoinis, Maxwell, Richardson, Sams & Harris. I'm stoked with that. Round 5 will be tough though when i have to ditch 3 strikers

I'm just not sure there's 6 worthwhile strikers

I'm just not sure there's 6 worthwhile strikers

That is true. Carey, Khan and Weatherald are all good and then M.Short should be decent batting at 3 and hopefully bowling a little bit. Then there is Stanlake and Wes Agar that are kinda hit and miss. I think 4-5 is probably a better number to have but im not unhappy with 6. For round 5, the only scorcher ill have is Green so ill still have 3 strikers (Khan, Carey and 1 of Weatherald/Short/Agar/Stanlake) and Green on my bench so ill be really thin. Long term, i think ill keep Khan and Carey and id like to keep weatherald but he may be traded to a Renegade like S.Marsh or Finch in time for their double game round.

EDIT: With how my team is set up im looking at round 4 to get a really competitive score as the first 2 rounds were pretty ordinary and this round will probably be average(ish). I'll be reasonably well set up for round 5 but will need to play Ellis

Last edited:
whats with these bs scores just going up out of nowhere in the gades vs hobart match. Darcy short 172 off of a 60 from 45 and getting smashed in the only over he bowled... yeah right the * O. When I look well after the match on Tuesday he finished on only 90 odd.

whats with these bs scores just going up out of nowhere in the gades vs hobart match. Darcy short 172 off of a 60 from 45 and getting smashed in the only over he bowled... yeah right the fu** O. When I look well after the match on Tuesday he finished on only 90 odd.
Its happening to everyone's score from the Renegades/Hurricanes game. They're all being doubled for some reason. It's just a bug, they'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back