Not open for further replies.
Trading SOK OUT

In..
Manenti
Doorshoosh
Henriques
Kerr

Opinions please

I'd go Doorshits if cash is no issue. Manenti would be my 2nd pick, he has done surprisingly well but on the back of batters thinking they can smash him. Once they pay him more respect he won't get as many wickets IMO. Just a matter of when that actually happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have loved Bird to be available from the start of the tournament.
I had Bird right from the start because of his Marsh Cup form. Then he didn't play R1, so I went O'Keefe instead.
O'Keefe then got injured, so I traded in Manenti for R2. That was good, until this round when my trades already locked, Manenti get's replaced by Bird.
A Bird in the hand..

Last edited:
Got a bit of a problem.....missed Manenti being dropped and still have a trade up my sleeve, was going to trade Tremain to Rauf if named, should still trade Tremain but there's only 109k to play with. I have Ellis on the bench but his score is currently being counted on the App. which doesn't seem right.

bbltremain.GIF

Got a bit of a problem.....missed Manenti being dropped and still have a trade up my sleeve, was going to trade Tremain to Rauf if named, should still trade Tremain but there's only 109k to play with. I have Ellis on the bench but his score is currently being counted on the App. which doesn't seem right.

View attachment 798487
Hey mate I think it’s counting Ellis’ score currently as Tremain has yet to play and with Manenti being dropped. Use the trade to get a player with a bye so it will continue to count Ellis’ ton and have you well ahead of others this round. Lucky man you are. Heat only team with bye so get someone there (Swepson?)
EDIT: also should mention Rauf is dropped as Steyn is playing tonight

Hey mate I think it’s counting Ellis’ score currently as Tremain has yet to play and with Manenti being dropped. Use the trade to get a player with a bye so it will continue to count Ellis’ ton and have you well ahead of others this round. Lucky man you are. Heat only team with bye so get someone there (Swepson?)
EDIT: also should mention Rauf is dropped as Steyn is playing tonight
Swepson could miss because he's been added to the Test squad for Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back