BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate I think it’s counting Ellis’ score currently as Tremain has yet to play and with Manenti being dropped. Use the trade to get a player with a bye so it will continue to count Ellis’ ton and have you well ahead of others this round. Lucky man you are. Heat only team with bye so get someone there (Swepson?)
EDIT: also should mention Rauf is dropped as Steyn is playing tonight
Swepson could miss because he's been added to the Test squad for Sydney.
Laughlin gives you bye player and can use later.
Many thanks....I was getting confused with the lowest score on the bench being used as emergency, forgot that it's the lowest score from a playing player.

Gone with Laughlin.

Currently 755 with 8 (C) to play

Many thanks....I was getting confused with the lowest score on the bench being used as emergency, forgot that it's the lowest score from a playing player.

Gone with Laughlin.

Currently 755 with 8 (C) to play
Good work mate! (With a bit of luck!)

Decent score coming

Im 778 with 7 to come (2nd game of Rashid C)

Someone in our discord server is 1034 with 6 to come Rashid C as well. FFS!

Good work mate! (With a bit of luck!)

Decent score coming

Im 778 with 7 to come (2nd game of Rashid C)

Someone in our discord server is 1034 with 6 to come Rashid C as well. FFS!
1st bit of luck I've had I reckon....I have Rashid (C) as well

I'm doing better than i thought then with 923 + 9tp with Rashid (c)

Are we bringing in more Adelaide Strikers next round ?
Might bring in another 2 to make 6 doublers.
Bring in 1 Melbourne Star then 3 next time between Stars/Renegades to give me 5 doublers 5th round .

Bring in 1 Melbourne Star then 3 next time between Stars/Renegades to give me 5 doublers 5th round .
Just got to make sure you have less than 8 Scorchers/Strikers as they have the bye the round after. Assuming you want to run it that fine.

6 strikers means best case scenario you are carrying 3 on your bench for R5, likely having to field some average players.

Siddle into the squad. Hope Conway keeps his spot.

Conway dropped

4 for me Carey / Weatherald / Stanlake / Rashid (c)

Adelaide Strikers (Playing XI): Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Matthew Short, Alex Carey(w/c), Jonathan Wells, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake

Melbourne Stars (Playing XI): Nic Maddinson, Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell(c), Peter Handscomb(w), Ben Dunk, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Dale Steyn, Sandeep Lamichhane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight was a bit of a shocker. Short should be bowling! And Wells dropping that sitter wasn't ideal.

1380 with 4 to play

I think I might have to bring in Siddle too as Agar's spot is a little precarious. Will depend on if he's going to go off with the Aussie side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back