Player Watch Beau McCreery

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see him given some midfield minutes in the future, I think he has the attributes to be a Mitchell/adams replacement in time
Yes, I can agree 100%.
Way better than the Reef option.
Reef needs to work hard as he is still young and developing.
Beau is a tank already.
Hanging out to see Edward although the likelihood is next year.

Mitchell looks to have a couple more good years up his sleeve.

Would like to see him given some midfield minutes in the future, I think he has the attributes to be a Mitchell/adams replacement in time
Don't think he'll ever have the game sense to rack up the footy around the ground like those blokes can, but do think he could be used in bursts to wreak some havoc at stoppages and then move forward

Don't think he'll ever have the game sense to rack up the footy around the ground like those blokes can, but do think he could be used in bursts to wreak some havoc at stoppages and then move forward
Mitchell and Adams aren’t there to rack up the footy though, fly’s said it many times Mitchell’s there to feed out the handball from stoppage not rack up 50 like he used to. In that capacity I think beau is worth a shot.

He’s got pace, size, doesn’t panic, generally a good decision maker, good skills and most importantly a hunger for the contest. His handball 5m in front of himself, backing himself to burn off his opponent on the weekend was smart, I think we’ve only scratched the surface of what he’s capable of and is more than the crash and bash player we’ve got to know.

Not saying he could definitely transition to that, just that I think it’s worth a look at.

In the future I want to see midfield minutes that are given some Beau. Mitchell and Adams share some of Beau's attributes; it's why they're a bit awesome.

Beau-McCreery-profile.png

Mitchell and Adams aren’t there to rack up the footy though, fly’s said it many times Mitchell’s there to feed out the handball from stoppage not rack up 50 like he used to. In that capacity I think beau is worth a shot.

He’s got pace, size, doesn’t panic, generally a good decision maker, good skills and most importantly a hunger for the contest. His handball 5m in front of himself, backing himself to burn off his opponent on the weekend was smart, I think we’ve only scratched the surface of what he’s capable of and is more than the crash and bash player we’ve got to know.

Not saying he could definitely transition to that, just that I think it’s worth a look at.
I agree that there's big scope. If he does ever get his confidence up and learn where to run to receive, we'll be watching another Degoey. But it's a big if.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back