Roast Beginning of the End of Torrent Trackers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just be careful with them, you have to pay in US dollars and they automatically renew each yer and you don't know until it is too late if you want to change.
They are good though but still need more servers and more countries.

I have Automatic ReNew for Pies Membership so aware of that.

What be you VPN of Choice then Maggie5 ?

PIA has had good reports but you should check out Torrent Freaks, they normally do good reviews.

I did check there. PIA was 1 of there Top Ones but a Few Others. I also ask on WhirlPool.

It does sadly. Cost of Living going up all the Time makes it even Harder

Agh man I spent like $50 at Coles on Monday and I only filled up one of those reusable bags. - all the food is almost gone. Lucky I'm only living alone.

Agh man I spent like $50 at Coles on Monday and I only filled up one of those reusable bags. - all the food is almost gone. Lucky I'm only living alone.

Well we have at our House at the Moment 5 Adults 1 Six Year old and 2 1 Year Olds. A Weekly Shop is around $300-$350:eek:

I would love to know how to surf the dark web.

Watch your back if you do. If you're not 100% secure with it then it's a great way to get yourself on the Fed's watch list or your information stolen.

A lot of the websites on the dark web, especially the ones with bad reputations, are capable of doing nasty s**t to your PC.

Personally id only surf the dark web off a PC built totally for that purpose with no other information on it.

Watch your back if you do. If you're not 100% secure with it then it's a great way to get yourself on the Fed's watch list or your information stolen.

A lot of the websites on the dark web, especially the ones with bad reputations, are capable of doing nasty s**t to your PC.

Personally id only surf the dark web off a PC built totally for that purpose with no other information on it.

Yep. No Laws on the Deep Web. Lot of Criminals and Hackers are on there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. No Laws on the Deep Web. Lot of Criminals and Hackers are on there

Personally I've never visited it and have no interest in trying, but I've heard too many innocent/curious people falling victim to hackers and getting their life absolutely screwed.

I've done a lot of research, watched videos, saw photos, spoken to people that have been on it.

It's very unregulated on there and there's a lot of messed up s**t. The sale of drugs/guns are fairly common and there are even sites selling off women and children that have been held captive, plus hitmen for hire, photos of dead people, and much nastier s**t than you could ever think of.

I'd say you need to go on there with an open mind and just accept the fact that the world is f*cked up.

TradeDraft i just read that there was a court case that is gonna make ISP's block torrent websites like Pirate Bay and Torrentz and about 5 others... bad news but there is always gonna be a way around it isn't there? lol

That's all that we have been discussing all thread!

TradeDraft i just read that there was a court case that is gonna make ISP's block torrent websites like Pirate Bay and Torrentz and about 5 others... bad news but there is always gonna be a way around it isn't there? lol

I have not used Public Torrent Trackers for a Few Years.

As Temploar said, We Been talking how to get around the Block on here.

Personally I've never visited it and have no interest in trying, but I've heard too many innocent/curious people falling victim to hackers and getting their life absolutely screwed.

I've done a lot of research, watched videos, saw photos, spoken to people that have been on it.

It's very unregulated on there and there's a lot of messed up s**t. The sale of drugs/guns are fairly common and there are even sites selling off women and children that have been held captive, plus hitmen for hire, photos of dead people, and much nastier s**t than you could ever think of.

I'd say you need to go on there with an open mind and just accept the fact that the world is f*cked up.

Don't Forget Pedophiles as well.

What I have Watched on Youtube About It. That is makes me not want to go on there as it's Super Dodgy and Cause nothing But Trouble

Yes I know a lot of pretty bad things on there but still wouldn't mind checking it out if I was more knowledgeable about it.

Yes I know a lot of pretty bad things on there but still wouldn't mind checking it out if I was more knowledgeable about it.

IF you want to take a Risk then go for it but For me is something I would leave.

Though IF a Private Tracker I used went on there. I would just use that Site on there.

Though I have heard people say ZeroNet where Torrent Sites might go to:

https://zeronet.io/

Video's:

IF you want to take a Risk then go for it but For me is something I would leave.

Though IF a Private Tracker I used went on there. I would just use that Site on there.

Though I have heard people say ZeroNet where Torrent Sites might go to:

https://zeronet.io/

Video's:

nah, will give it a miss, just got a new desktop, not going to risk it even though I have Kaspersky and a couple of other security things but I am sure that anything I have will not stop them.

nah, will give it a miss, just got a new desktop, not going to risk it even though I have Kaspersky and a couple of other security things but I am sure that anything I have will not stop them.

I just use AVG. I don't want the Anti-Virus Bloatware.

The Hackers on there would not even blink a Eye at it

I just use AVG. I don't want the Anti-Virus Bloatware.

The Hackers on there would not even blink a Eye at it
Kaspersky is really good not that big and doesn't affect or slow your system.
Have been using it for many years. Got a five licence (share with family) for two years and only cost $160.00. So only $15.50 per year per computer.

Kaspersky is really good not that big and doesn't affect or slow your system.
Have been using it for many years. Got a five licence (share with family) for two years and only cost $160.00. So only $15.50 per year per computer.

Sounds like a Good Deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back