Ben Cousins

Remove this Banner Ad

If they had nothing to hide why did they destroy all the records that showed what was injected into the players?
Surely if it was legal what was injected into the players they wouldn't have destroyed the records would they?

If they knew it was illegal, why would they have kept records in the first place?

Last edited:
I've made several posts on this forum criticising Melbourne's hiring of Goodwin. He has a long history of poor off-feild decision-making and should have been banned from the game.

The rest of your post is just typical Essendon nuffie stuff. Deflect with false information rather than holding your club to account.

what's this long history of poor decision makin? Copped his whack for betting on the Eagles after our prelim and there's a bit of innuendo that he and his crow crew would frequent the handicapped toilets a bit. But I can't think of anything else he's done that would be contrary to rules.

what's this long history of poor decision makin? Copped his whack for betting on the Eagles after our prelim and there's a bit of innuendo that he and his crow crew would frequent the handicapped toilets a bit. But I can't think of anything else he's done that would be contrary to rules.
Both of these are pretty poor decisions. Combine that with betting on games and I would call that a history.

If they knew it was illegal, why would they have kept records in the first place?
When microdosing the margins between:
  • Gains and pissing hot;
  • Gains and pissing clear; and
  • No gains and pissing clean
Are literally microscopic. Any program for a broad selection of participants with differing body types requires meticulous record keeping to walk the tightrope.

If records were not kept it would be a s**t program.

Ben Cousins, as an individual, may have been on a program. A really big may.

As an individual it is much easier to track doses, timelines and self administer tests without coming on any radar.

I just think Ben was an amazing athlete with an amazing thirst for hard physical work who liked to party. Any slight miscalculation with the doses would have seen him caught.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back