Adrian Shelton

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Some people(me included) are hanging out for this guy to return to the SANFL next year. Thing is Southport teammate Paul Dimmittina thinks this guy could be AFL material next year, (101 goals in 13 games) I can remember him doing a few good things in SA but he's either gotten better(still possible at that age)or the QAFL isn't that crash hot of a leauge(unlikely, capable guys have been heading there to play footy in the sun for many a year) Lets follow him here for the rest of season to see just how many he snags for the year.

Or he is getting it kicked to him on a silver platter with extra soup 15 - 20metres infront everytime.

Watch out for a J Richardson for Southport come finals time. He has only just moved up there but if he gets a run in the seniors for Southport he will kill em.
Ex Bays Junior!

Adrian Shelton said:
or the QAFL isn't that crash hot of a leauge(unlikely, capable guys have been heading there to play footy in the sun for many a year)
Based on the result in a pre-season trial between SANFL wooden spooner Glenelg and QAFL premier Southport a few years ago, I'd suggest that QAFL isn't that crash hot of a league. Offence not intended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back