Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't point to anything Marxist about the safe schools program. Nothing.

Ward is an avowed Marxist. Why would she help introduce a program that was against her personal beliefs?

You claimed 'it' (you didn't say what 'it' was but my nearest post was about the actuality of post-modernism) was confined to the most unfunded and obscure part of universities. In Victoria, Ward's view were not confined to the most unfunded and obscure part of universities. They had a substantial influence on public policy.

Ward is an avowed Marxist. Why would she help introduce a program that was against her personal beliefs?

You claimed 'it' (you didn't say what 'it' was but my nearest post was about the actuality of post-modernism) was confined to the most unfunded and obscure part of universities. In Victoria, Ward's view were not confined to the most unfunded and obscure part of universities. They had a substantial influence on public policy.
Can you explain how Marxism is embedded within the Safe Schools program?

You misunderstood my point. She may be a Marxist, but there is nothing in safe schools which is anyway Marxist.

Can you show me how it is in there?

Carl Marx believed that to defeat capitalism new social norms and relationships would have to be formed. Safe schools teaches that gender and a persons sexual orientation are both social constructs.

Teaching LGBT teenagers there is nothing wrong with being different and being bullied only reflects poorly on the other person is Marxism?

It's marxism to teach straight teenagers to show some empathy and perhaps if you got to know someone who happens to be LGBT you'll find out they are just another young person trying to find their place in the world?

Got it. I'll add them to the list. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's not.

Can you show me one part of the program that is Marxist? Ive asked many times on this forum, and never gotten a response.

I answered this above.

Karl Marx believed that to defeat capitalism new social norms and relationships would have to be formed. Safe schools teaches that gender and a persons sexual orientation are both social constructs which is an attempt to create new social norms and relationships.

Teaching LGBT teenagers there is nothing wrong with being different and being bullied only reflects poorly on the other person is Marxism?

It's marxism to teach straight teenagers to show some empathy and perhaps if you got to know someone who happens to be LGBT you'll find out they are just another young person trying to find their place in the world?

Got it. I'll add them to the list. :)

Teaching that gender and sexual orientation are both social constructs is Marxism because it seeks to create new social norms and develop new human relationships which are not natural in order to defeat capitalism.

I answered this above.

Karl Marx believed that to defeat capitalism new social norms and relationships would have to be formed. Safe schools teaches that gender and a persons sexual orientation are both social constructs which is an attempt to create new social norms and relationships.
No. That's wrong. If you're going to speak about this topic, read the ******* source material.

Teaching that gender and sexual orientation are both social constructs is Marxism because it seeks to create new social norms and develop new human relatioships which are not natural in order to defeat capitalism.
Marx believed the collapse of capitalism was inevitable due to inbuilt economic and class contradictions built within it.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Teaching that gender and sexual orientation are both social constructs is Marxism because it seeks to create new social norms and develop new human relationships which are not natural in order to defeat capitalism.
This is quite literally one of the stupidest things I've ever read. I've never seen someone so proud to wear their ignorance as a badge of honour.

Safe schools is a marxist plot to defeat capitalism.

I'll add that one to the ever growing list.

This is quite literally one of the stupidest things I've ever read. I've never seen someone so proud to wear their ignorance as a badge of honour.

Sorry but people are either born as a male or female ,gender is a reality and its part of nature.

Most people are also born as heterosexuals, this is also natural as its how our species reproduce. If someone is gay that's fine, I am not homophobic but I am against young people being taught at school that the reason most people are heterosexuals is because of social constructs.

Most people are also born as heterosexuals, this is also natural as its how our species reproduce. If someone is gay that's fine, I am not homophobic but I am against young people being taught at school that the reason most people are heterosexuals is because of social constructs.

Holy s**t.

You've given up on linking it to Marxism.

Instead you've tried to argue against a point nobody is making. You literally don't understand the points you're arguing against.

Sorry but people are either born as a male or female ,gender is a reality and its part of nature.

Your premise, while debateable, is nowhere near as stupid as linking it to Marxism. Don’t talk about concepts that clearly go way over your head as if you have any kind of understanding of their complexity.

Holy s**t.

You've given up on linking it to Marxism.

Instead you've tried to argue against a point nobody is making. You literally don't understand the points you're arguing against.

Your premise, while debateable, is nowhere near as stupid as linking it to Marxism. Don’t talk about concepts that clearly go way over your head as if you have any kind of understanding of their complexity.

Neither of you understand Marxism and I know that not only because you are wrong but because you take the rubbish and I am talking about Marxism seriously.

Neither of you understand Marxism and I know that not only because you are wrong but because you take the rubbish and I am talking about Marxism seriously.
Mate. No insults. Im not going to have a go.

Ill simply say you have no understanding of what you're talking about. If you want to talk about it, at least have a read of the source material first.

Mate. No insults. Im not going to have a go.

Ill simply say you have no understanding of what you're talking about. If you want to talk about it, at least have a read of the source material first.

I am not insulting you I am insulting Marxism.

Look at the very least safe schools and respectful relationships is social engineering which you only seem to get from the left. It only seems to be the left who wants to go against what is natural in order to create what they believe to be some utopian society.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back