Best App / Website to create a custom private Texas Hold em game

Remove this Banner Ad

PPPoker, PokerBros, UPoker are all popular for home game apps. All have different functions etc. that appeal to people. I prefer PokerBros probably.

donkhouse is the best ive found, pppoker had some challenges Haven’t tried the others

As the title suggests any ideas?

Tried blockchain.poker and doesn’t allow enough customisation.

tried POkerrrrr and annoying that everyone has to pay. Any ideas? Wanna play some games for cash against my mates stuck at home
I'm trying Pokerrrr2 for a home game tomorrow. Did a trial run the other night and it looks fine. We're setting the blinds so 1 chip = $1 and will settle up later offline.

Not sure what you mean by everyone has to pay? Only the host pays and you'll get enough credits in referral bonuses to cover the first few games. If you were doing it regularly you'd have to buy credits but it's not much.

We liked it because it's rake free, unlike most of the other candidates.

I'm trying Pokerrrr2 for a home game tomorrow. Did a trial run the other night and it looks fine. We're setting the blinds so 1 chip = $1 and will settle up later offline.

Not sure what you mean by everyone has to pay? Only the host pays and you'll get enough credits in referral bonuses to cover the first few games. If you were doing it regularly you'd have to buy credits but it's not much.

We liked it because it's rake free, unlike most of the other candidates.

Pokerrrr2 is pretty popular also! Good for smaller groups to play for free

Yep, it was great for what we wanted. The only annoying thing was when the host paused the game, everyone had to close and reopen the app after the restart or else they couldn't see the action/cards.

Probably just a glitch. Some of these apps start out with a lot of bugs, like any new app.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back