• Matera, Kemp, Turley.

• Ricciuto, Bickley, Jarman.

• Diesel, Ratten, Bradley.

• Swan, Pendlebury, Thomas.

• Voss, Black, Akermanis.

• Toumpas, Sylvia, Davey

• Misiti, Caracella, Hird.

• Tuck, Platten, Dipper.

• Jack Watts loves to be in the center of the ring.

• Judd, Cousins, Kerr.

• Dangerwoodlett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Supermen killing it in the poll.

Must’ve had those blue proton pills.

32D1108A-B643-4C09-85D8-B64EAF5ED68F.jpeg

Oh Im sure he knew about it. But as I said, it was the stench of Ablett which infected the Tuck clan.
Ah well, such a shame a player like Tuck was so affected by outside influences that he couldn’t even protect his own family even without the assistance of the club he bled for.

What a weakling, but it’s just another case of ‘like father, like son’ I guess.

:(

Ah well, such a shame a player like Tuck was so affected by outside influences that he couldn’t even protect his own family even without the assistance of the club he bled for.

What a weakling, but it’s just another case of ‘like father, like son’ I guess.

:(
Its not outside
Tuck Jr has the Ablett genes his mother is one

The Bay 13 equivalent of saying DeNiro is the old bloke who does those funny movies.
Nice deflection.
The bay 13 equivalent of not owning a membership but thinking you can comment on your “chosen” club of the week as if you do. :$
By outside influence you mean his mother who is an Ablett?
:drunk:

Yeah, I’m sure his mother handed him drugs and set her up with contacts.
But if she did thean Damn, it’s looking like old man Tuck couldn’t even run his own household. :$

Nice deflection.

It's the same topic. Embarrassing recognition of people by their later work.

The bay 13 equivalent of not owning a membership but thinking you can comment on your “chosen” club of the week as if you do. :$

By the poster who thought a membership was a scarf? Funny.

Not owning a membership is a point of pride for me, I refuse to support AFL clubs due to their association with pokies, and more recently the increase in gambling advertising. I encourage others to do likewise.

Don should be recognized for his embarrassing work prior also..?
:$
Not owning a membership is a point of pride for me, I refuse to support my club
I’m sure you’re very proud. :$:thumbsu:

His playing career would be his main body of work. It would be like thinking Lethal was just the guy who sold Divine Homes.
Or remembering Lethal predominantly for being the coach who broke Collingwood’s premiership drought (and destroyed Hawthorn’s chance of a 4-peat in the process) and secondly for molding the Lions into the most dominant dynasty in history.

Whatever he previously had a hand in when playing in an era of labourers who enjoyed their weekend chance of kick-to-kick is basically just a footnote in the grand scheme of things, although he was charged with assault due to his inability to comprehend a basic set of rules. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I like to walk up to other midfields and go

"hey other midfields"
"you suck!"
"why do you even bother getting up in the morning"
"I can't believe you even attempt anything"
"Do you understand the frugality of your situation.. just give up now before it's too late"

"hey other midfields"
"you suck!"
"Do you understand the frugality of your situation.. just give up now before it's too late"
Wise, wise words indeed.

By the poster who thought a membership was a scarf? Funny.

Not owning a membership is a point of pride for me, I refuse to support AFL clubs due to their association with pokies, and more recently the increase in gambling advertising. I encourage others to do likewise.
Norf?

"hey other midfields"
"you suck!"
The Tiger midfield of Trustia was this year awarded two brownlows, an mvp, norm smith medal, coaches award and just cut all the other top 4 teams midfields to pieces, thanks for your concern though.

The Tiger midfield of Trustia was this year awarded two brownlows, an mvp, norm smith medal, coaches award and just cut all the other top 4 teams midfields to pieces, thanks for your concern though.

16>11

Or remembering Lethal predominantly for being the coach who broke Collingwood’s premiership drought (and destroyed Hawthorn’s chance of a 4-peat in the process) and

What a reach. We lost an Elimination final to Melbourne that year.

secondly for molding the Lions into the most dominant dynasty in history.

Lions are second most dominant after Hawthorn since 2000. Good to see you acknowledge both are ahead of the Cats though.

Whatever he previously had a hand in when playing in an era of labourers who enjoyed their weekend chance of kick-to-kick is basically just a footnote in the grand scheme of things,

Weird to see you disregard the past while trying to count VFA flags as part of the GFC premiership tally.

Hahaha no, 11 > 9 we did win two VFA flags ourselves but only minnow clubs with rather small penises would count flags from other competitions...hi Power

SANFL was not the top league at the time. VFA was. Anyone with common sense would agree the VFA seasons had more merit and less corruption than the 2017 AFL season.

What a reach. We lost an Elimination final to Melbourne that year.
Yes, yes you did. Lethal had you rattled even then. :)
Lions are second most dominant after Hawthorn since 2000. Good to see you acknowledge both are ahead of the Cats though.
That’s quite a reach you have there. :drunk:
Weird to see you disregard the past while trying to count VFA flags as part of the GFC premiership tally.
Never fear, once you accept it it won’t feel weird anymore.

Now gently but firmly squeeze. :)

Back