Food & Drink Bet no one's as drunk as me

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
3 bottles of red wine. Beat that.:thumbsu:

I call bollocks on ethan's post.
I wonder what gave it away :rolleyes:. I had 1.5 bottles of wine, 2 beers and 1 glass of Irish whiskey though

A_4_litre_Cask_of_Australian_Red_Wine.jpg

or

GrangeHermitage.jpg

I'm not sure which.

No, seriously, me and a mate had 3 bottles of wine together, a six pack and some Whiskey. Drinking is fun.

6 - 7 cold pots of carlton , one joint, 2 glass's of white, and spagetti marinara for me over 4 - 5 hours - in a nice space :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What sort of wine, Noddy?

Jacob's Creek Shiraz Cabernet

Just did it again last night too.

Thank god I don't suffer from hangovers.

I had 3 bottles of red wine, 1 bottle of Single Malt Irish Whiskey, 3 beers and 1/2 a bottle of white last night. My liver hates me.

I wonder what gave it away :rolleyes:. I had 1.5 bottles of wine, 2 beers and 1 glass of Irish whiskey though

No, seriously, me and a mate had 3 bottles of wine together, a six pack and some Whiskey. Drinking is fun.

Classic Eth Dog.

6 bottles of Platinum Blonde tonight.

Not drunk yet but well on the way.

I had 3 bottles of red wine, 1 bottle of Single Malt Irish Whiskey, 3 beers and 1/2 a bottle of white last night. My liver hates me.
Bullshit.

Must've been weak as piss whiskey.

God. How embarrassment.

Meanwhile 7 years later and I'm an avowed teetotaller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back