Leagues BF SC GUNS KFC BIG BASH Fantasy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
N/A you're going down, bitch!

Edit: ah league 3.

Just delete 3 of motown sharks teams.

toxic really needs another league to join. ;)

Whoever motown sharks is you're going to need to rejoin when i deleted 1 team it deleted all 4, may just be a glitch in the system. 2 spare spots in this league

<<<<< Motown Sharks

Missed out on rejoining, finished work at 7.30 tonight (2 hours overtime).
Dunno how I got in 4 times though!?!?!

Nevermind, I still have a spot in League 2.

What pisses me off most is I have Faulkner in my side, but got home too late to take him out. Do I get my emergencies score? (Jon Hastings)

<<<<< Motown Sharks

What pisses me off most is I have Faulkner in my side, but got home too late to take him out. Do I get my emergencies score? (Jon Hastings)

Good question. There's no Emergency button on the benchies.

And why aren't there any head-to-head league matches? ...I can't even click on your teams to see what players you have FFS!

And why aren't there any head-to-head league matches? ...I can't even click on your teams to see what players you have FFS!

Takes a lot of the fun out it. Maybe we're just rated on scores per round instead of head to head?
Like golf scoring.

<<<<< Motown Sharks

Yes you will get your substitutes score.

NB: For any player who doesn't play at all you will get the substitutes score in that position only.

As a side note I'm doing rather well so far, got Wright, Murali and Finch (VC) in this game.

Oh and Finch (C) takes a wicket!!!!! You Beauty!
Yes you will get your substitutes score.

NB: For any player who doesn't play at all you will get the substitutes score in that position only.

As a side note I'm doing rather well so far, got Wright, Murali and Finch (VC) in this game.

Post screen-shots of your current score guys!

21njcp4.jpg

Got enough Stars players there Gingy?

Yeh probably too many, but I like that they don't have the bye. Makes it a bit easier. Should have gone Paine instead of Wade in hindshight, since Paine will most likely be opening the batting.

Currently 246*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh probably too many, but I like that they don't have the bye. Makes it a bit easier. Should have gone Paine instead of Wade in hindshight, since Paine will most likely be opening the batting.

Currently 246*

Unlucky, Wade out for 5.

amazingly similar are our teams, lads. :thumbsu:

Hastings better do something with the ball for your sake because that puts him on -20 after that duck :eek::eek:

Hastings better do something with the ball for your sake because that puts him on -20 after that duck :eek::eek:

Thank **** I started Wright over him. :D

I know, right? I'm just lucky he isn't -40 after being bowled on the free hit :oops:

Looking at it now, I would have taken out Faulkner and brought in Dan Christian. If only I got home before the first ball was bowled. :(

McKay looking good, eh Gingy !

My second bowler picked (after Murali of course).

Amazing haw we talked **** all about teams/players yet we wound up with very similar teams. SC GUNS will be BBL GUNS!

Amazing haw we talked **** all about teams/players yet we wound up with very similar teams. SC GUNS will be BBL GUNS!

Traded Paine to Kieswetter, McKay to Murali and Richardson to Cutting at the last minute, will be interesting to see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back