Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPies1

Senior List
Sep 7, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi all my fellow Collingwood supporters.
I took umbrage to being called’filth’ by Carlton supporters in their posts.
They never get pulled up.
So i called them ‘Carlscum’ and had my posts repeatedly deleted and then got banned
How is this in anyway fair game?

What points do they score calling us 'filth'? What points do you actually think you score by calling a team 'Carlscum'?

I'd grow up and move on from it.

What points do they score calling us 'filth'? What points do you actually think you score by calling a team 'Carlscum'?

I'd grow up and move on from it.
What points do you score from calling us filth or toothless?
Don’t be soft

I’m not going to let it go
We are always called filth by these other supporters and nothing happens
Not this time
Take it to the High Court!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, stand up to it
Even playing field

If you call them Carlscum on the main board I'm pretty sure they come down hard on you as opposed to you being called filth.

It's in the rules of the main board.

Team troll names such as Norf, Carltank, Essendrug, Richmong, Whoreforn, COLA, Failmantle, West Coke...and so on. We all know what they are.These are prohibited terms on the main board, purely because they just turn discussion threads to muck.

Hi all my fellow Collingwood supporters.
I took umbrage to being called’filth’ by Carlton supporters in their posts.
They never get pulled up.
So i called them ‘Carlscum’ and had my posts repeatedly deleted and then got banned
How is this in anyway fair game?
Maybe grow up and quit the childish name calling. We know we are better supporters than them and they are just jealous of us.

What points do you score from calling us filth or toothless?
Don’t be soft
Okay, I can get on board that. Let me draft the complaint.

"Dear Mods,

Some anonymous posters who support Carlton called some other anonymous posters names. Can you please let those anonymous posters call those anonymous posters names back? Otherwise they win an imaginary name calling contest.

Love, GoPies1 (anonymous)"

If you call them Carlscum on the main board I'm pretty sure they come down hard on you as opposed to you being called filth.

It's in the rules of the main board.
Change it then
Filth is a disgusting, disparaging thing to call someone

Change it then
Filth is a disgusting, disparaging thing to call someone

It's pretty simple. If you get offended, report the post. As it stands you broke the rules of the main board.

Okay, I can get on board that. Let me draft the complaint.

"Dear Mods,

Some anonymous posters who support Carlton called some other anonymous posters names. Can you please let those anonymous posters call those anonymous posters names back? Otherwise they win an imaginary name calling contest.

Love, GoPies1 (anonymous)"
You can leave now, obviously there is no spine in you or pride .
If someone has a crack at what or who you are and you don’t respect yourself enough to speak up, then you’re condemning yourself to a lifetime of misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back