Roast Biased Commentating Against Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators sound like they are Calling the Game from our Opposition Cheersquad.

Give Collingwood hardly any Credit and the Dissapointment in there Voices when we win is just as Bad

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN
Hes Right GIF by moodman

Commentators sound like they are Calling the Game from our Opposition Cheersquad.

Give Collingwood hardly any Credit and the Dissapointment in there Voices when we win is just as Bad

Just to let you know Dave that the Fox Footy commentators are all in the lounge at Adelaide airport talking with Craig Kelly about how much Collingwood got screwed by the umpires. They wouldn’t have the balls to say it on air, I bet.

My son reckons that Domenic Cassisi, on Triple M (?) footy, was losing his mind over how crap the umpiring was.

The commentators might hate us (I don't believe that for a second) but I have never seen so much love for our club coming from the Carlton board. You should have a read of their thread on opposition games. Many saying they were barracking for us because we were being shafted by the umps and others saying how good we are to watch and how incredible it must be to be a Pies supporter at the moment. I've never seen anything like it! :)

How many times did Lewis, in particular, get upset when Adelaide missed a goal or a target inside F50? He might as well been wearing a Crows jumper in the commentary box....
Lewis said the punch to the nose of Murphy should have been play on as it was just two blokes contesting the ball. w***er.

The commentators might hate us (I don't believe that for a second) but I have never seen so much love for our club coming from the Carlton board. You should have a read of their thread on opposition games. Many saying they were barracking for us because we were being shafted by the umps and others saying how good we are to watch and how incredible it must be to be a Pies supporter at the moment. I've never seen anything like it! :)
milhouse-looking-glass.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times did Lewis, in particular, get upset when Adelaide missed a goal or a target inside F50? He might as well been wearing a Crows jumper in the commentary box....
Lewis at the start of year didn't rate Collingwood at all and picked us outside of the 8. Some "experts" picked us top 4 and some, lower on the ladder BUT everyone picked us in the top 8. Whether he is simply sticking to his guns or there's a bit more to it, I dunno? But each time he talks about Collingwood or does commentry during a game, imo there's a clear bias against us. He is at pains to give any sort of compliement unless it's towards Pendlebury.

F**k HIM!

Unfortunately Lewis seems to be commentating a lot of our games can't stand the biased bastard

It makes up for the fact that we could fart and it’d be talked about like it’s a miracle on every football program during the week.

It’s mind numbing listening to discussion about us. I have no idea how neutrals do it

Does it really matter?
Fly would say he didn’t notice it and move on.
If it bothers you that much, turn the volume off and watch the game like you’re at the footy.
Simples.

Does it really matter?
Fly would say he didn’t notice it and move on.
If it bothers you that much, turn the volume off and watch the game like you’re at the footy.
Simples.

Exactly!

Who cares what the commentators say/think… Even if they were being biased, it just makes the Collingwood win extra sweet!

Lewis at the start of year didn't rate Collingwood at all and picked us outside of the 8. Some "experts" picked us top 4 and some, lower on the ladder BUT everyone picked us in the top 8. Whether he is simply sticking to his guns or there's a bit more to it, I dunno? But each time he talks about Collingwood or does commentry during a game, imo there's a clear bias against us. He is at pains to give any sort of compliement unless it's towards Pendlebury.

F**k HIM!
You forgot Caro.

Jordan Lewis and Leigh Montagna. 2 squids that have a grudge against Collingwood

Fox Footy should consider bringing back Press Red for Ed on a permanent basis. I would be happy to pay an extra $5 on my monthly subscription for this or to ensure Huddo or Lewis are not commenting on our games. Look forward to the day I don't have to listen to BT.... Flog

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back