Leagues Big Bash - Finals Rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell what my side will look like this week until I see the 13 man squads at least. So many players unavailable due to t20 internationals...or will they be available?

So..... Unlimited trades now, all comes down to how much cash you've generated.. Nothing on the line except final standings in the overall ranks..

What are your line ups this week??

Whatever it was for rd 8 !

BfhB-S6IQAA9Lcm.jpg:large

Bfg3DPhCQAANJV4.jpg:large

Sixers 13-man squad

Marcus North ©
Sean Abbott
Ravi Bopara
Trent Copeland
Mark Cosgrove
Josh Hazlewood
Josh Lalor
Brett Lee
Michael Lumb
Nic Maddinson
Stephen O’Keefe
Dan Smith
Mitch Starc

Scorchers 13-man squad
Simon Katich (c)
Michael Beer
Jason Behrendorff
Hilton Cartwright
Nathan Coulter-Nile
Pat Cummins
Brad Hogg
Mitch Marsh
Craig Simmons
Alfonso Thomas
Ashton Turner
Adam Voges
Sam Whiteman

It's Keith ...but I can see why you'd want to forget. ;)
Actually it's Keath..

But whatever, guy's an utter team wrecker.. If I ever see him..........................

39th overall out of 36,887 reasonably happy with that from my first attempt at BBL. :) Would have finished top 10 had I bothered to look up the Captain, Emergency rules and how the ****** scoring system even worked in the first 2 rounds. :rainbow: So many lost points. Oh well, I'll win it next year. :cool:

BBL 2014.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

39th overall out of 36,887 reasonably happy with that from my first attempt at BBL. :) Would have finished top 10 had I bothered to look up the Captain, Emergency rules and how the ****** scoring system even worked in the first 2 rounds. :rainbow: So many lost points. Oh well, I'll win it next year. :cool:

View attachment 42701

Well done, :thumbsu:

One day you'll win one of these things, :D

How many of these fantasy type comps would you do each year?

Well done, :thumbsu:

One day you'll win one of these things, :D

How many of these fantasy type comps would you do each year?

Last year I did SC, SCFinals, AFL Fantasy & Centrebet Fantasy. Finished 1,500k in SC and top 90 in Centrebet. Mrs G finished top 20 in SC Finals & Centrebet. Between the 2 of us, one of us will win at least a weekly prize in SC or CB this year. Mrs G will most likely win overall in SC or CB before I do.:rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back