TV Big Brother 2021: "VIP" Starts Nov 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Over The Post

Perrottet's Spiritual Advisor
Nov 17, 2007
Bikini Atoll
AFL Club
Richmond
So the estranged half brother of someone only famous because of who she married is writing a letter to them.

Woop de sh*t.

Honestly, just who does channel 7 think gives a fu**? Anyone? Is ANYONE out there going to stock up on chips and dip and settle in with a full glass of chilled cask white at 7:30 on Monday just to watch this? ANYONE????

tumbleweeds1.gif

edgie

TheBrownDog
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I didnt watch that season but i know shes an awful person, purely physically shes hits most of the marks that current beauty standards ask for (blonde hair, big lips, big boobs, fit).

If i ever had to speak to her i couldnt imagine being interested at all but if ive racked half a bag and shes throwing at it ive probably had worse.

More to the point i think Warnie is quantity over quality and shes probably got juuuuust the right amount of exposure for Warnie to know her.
I'm talking physically too. She possibly looks better now than back then. But having remembered her from back then, that's what I think of first.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

edgie

TheBrownDog
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Putting aside all the other trash about her you’re telling me this

View attachment 1273858
Is physically unnatractive?
Not that attractive me.

Plastic face, and probably an 'on trend' body accentuating a big bum and core, but I'm not an on trend guy.

Look I'd have a gander if she done nudes but she's not great to me.

edgie

TheBrownDog
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Phantom you are forgetting something. This is Big Footy land of the men who earn 6 figures and bang 10s.
I used to bang an 11, does that count? I was only earning low 5s though.

Definitely a quality over quantity situation, my romantic life though. I'm no casanova. You'd have leftovers from counting on one hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Putting aside all the other trash about her you’re telling me this

View attachment 1273858
Is physically unnatractive?
Do you really find it inconceivable that someone could find that unattractive? Each to their own but there is nothing attractive to me about over the top fake tits and sausages where your lips should be. That doesn't mean I only bangs 10s coz I'm on bigfooty and rich, i just prefer the human look.

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Do you really find it inconceivable that someone could find that unattractive? Each to their own but there is nothing attractive to me about over the top fake tits and sausages where your lips should be. That doesn't mean I only bangs 10s coz I'm on bigfooty and rich, i just prefer the human look.
I find it pretty hard to imagine that anyone thinks shes physically unattractive yeh. Shes a trash human so i can completely understand not being into her at all but purely physically i cant imagine many men that knew nothing about her knocking her back.

The whole plastic surgery thing is a weird argument you can just about guarantee that a bunch of women you find attractive would have had some work done, probably not worth thinking about in this day and age.

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not that attractive me.

Plastic face, and probably an 'on trend' body accentuating a big bum and core, but I'm not an on trend guy.

Look I'd have a gander if she done nudes but she's not great to me.

Yeh, id day this is fair (FWIW she does).

Im not suggesting anyone should be crowing her worlds most attractive woman but if youre telling me if her doppleganger walked up to you at a pub and said take me home right now that youd knock it back well...

Im not sure what to say to that.

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
The whole plastic surgery thing is a weird argument you can just about guarantee that a bunch of women you find attractive would have had some work done, probably not worth thinking about in this day and age.
No doubt that's true. For the most part it's not obvious they've had it done though. I'm not a big fan of the anaphylactic that was given sesame oil look. We can agree to disagree but you'll have to trust me that there are guys that don't find her physically attractive. Also, i find 9/10 of the chicks with elbows too pointy, very attractive and would bang them so long as they were willing to wear long sleeve tops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad