FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am on my own on this but I would have liked Alan to stick around a bit longer to see his strategy.
Strategy was sound but the problem was the vessel.

Not sure Chad winning helps next year's show. Obviously deserved to win but this kind of shows needs game players to make it interesting. Also I bet next year people will be looking to couple up.

Needs to go back to the old format. Too much like other strategic shows out there.

People who are happy that Chad won:

* teenage girls
* horny grandmothers
* churchy people (morals and crap)
* people with an equivalent IQ
* tattoo artists
* those who post kitten memes
* K-pop lovers(probably the same as the first one mentioned)

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a feeling Chad's Mum doesn't want Sophie getting her hands on the money.

Do they get the full amount or is it taxed? Don't get me wrong it is a massive prize and life changing but you could blow it quickly.

Show definitely needs tweaking , mostly relating to length and resultant editing.

Entire show hinges on the level of investment put in by viewers , in any previous season i think we would've seen 1 of Ian or Sarah in the final 3 purely because how loveable they were.

Ma
Got a feeling Chad's Mum doesn't want Sophie getting her hands on the money.

Do they get the full amount or is it taxed? Don't get me wrong it is a massive prize and life changing but you could blow it quickly.
No way. As if the mum would want to share the prize money lol

Calling him an AFL footballer is generous.

He played 22 games and career was over at 25.

Like all young people he probably enjoyed himself when he was playing on the Gold Coast.

Still 6 years on a afl list. Thats far more than ur average wage.

Still 6 years on a afl list. Thats far more than ur average wage.

First couple of years on draftee wages, less than $100k and not much in the way of bonuses for games because he didn't play many. In his other 4 years was he always on the list or rookies at any time? Rookies aren't on a whole lot in comparison.

Sophie has completely rewritten history, Matt and Dan saved her at least twice.

Matt, Sophie and Dan all won the same amount of Challengers. I don't know why she keeps talking about dominating challengers.

They had an agreement for the final four and they broke the agreement. Her and Chad saved them too. It's a game so all is fair but she has a right to call them out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back