Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
RegisterNow_Transparent.png ............... join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2021

How to Join

2020 team results & rankings are still available to you, so please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:
How are people seeing their previous years ranking? I can't find on app

I'll only reply to this once... :p But you need to screenshot at the end of last year to keep for further reference....

Left after Round 1 last season haha, but raring to go for a (hopefully) normal season this year. Finished in the top thousand the last couple of years in a row - before 2020

EDIT: Finished 5,305th in 2019 (had a horror finish that I completely forgot about) and 665th in 2018 - place me where you like accordingly, haha

Left after Round 1 last season haha, but raring to go for a (hopefully) normal season this year. Finished in the top thousand the last couple of years in a row - before 2020
Can I get a screenshot of your 2019 Ranking ? ......I have to be consistent in getting a screenshot from every entrant, unless you don't care which Div you go into ;)

How are people seeing their previous years ranking? I can't find on app

App doesn't even work yet - as usual - , just go on the website on your comp, and then to the drop down menu in the far top right hand corner where it says 'My Account.' In that menu it should show 'Your History', and you can see it all from there :)

Can I get a screenshot of your 2019 Ranking ? ......I have to be consistent in getting a screenshot from every entrant, unless you don't care which Div you go into ;)

See above edited comment haha. I really don't care either way though. Here's my screenshot :)

1611287719376.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im happy to go in a lower league first year back but trusting your judgement

Your Team Name ?

tenor.gif

Your Team Name ?

tenor.gif
Return of the dons i so need to change that

I made it a joke after our saga year, then just entered to get the pre register prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back