Competition Big Footy AFL Fantasy KNOCKOUT

It's a competition!

Remove this Banner Ad

One round down and three players down. Yes, three of you didn't choose a player who scored the minimum of 75 points. Those three players are...

Zevon - Ollie Wines - 72
Illeagle - Zac Fisher - 68
Barrybran - Elliot Yeo - 70

DenieD managed to squeeze through by the barest of margins with Adam Cerra scoring 75!

Round 1
Barrier - 75​
tigs2010Connor RozeePTA
111​
ZevonOllie WinesPTA
72​
DenieDAdam CerraCAR
75​
Frederico_WAToby GreeneGWS
87​
FyfetheknifeNic MartinESS
89​
Cm PerfectNick VlastuinRIC
108​
IlleagleZac FisherNME
68​
Stoo79Colby McKercherNME
94​
MezzoculoLuke JacksonFRE
96​
Pure GruntMax GawnMEL
137​
BarrybranElliot YeoWCE
70​
powerrrrrrrrrrrrChad WarnerSYD
112​
academicbowlJordan ClarkFRE
99​

Thanks for playing. Let's start afresh next week, yeah?

Next weeks barrier is 80 points. Player selections are due by bouncedown of the St Kilda v Collingwood game - 7:30pm AEDST Thursday 21st March
My Rd 1 selection (Short) was so embarrassing Barrybran hasn't even dignified it with a place in the results. :$

OK, it looks like I've overlooked a few players. Thank you Corkintheocean and Phar Ace for bringing this to my attention. unfortunately for both, they have been eliminated. As has dplggr47. On the bright side, Wels Eicke and SweetTexan91 move on thanks to their selections of Christian Petracca (121) and Will Powell (8), respectively.

Just a reminder that I am human deadline for this week's player choices is bouncedown of the St Kilda v Collingwood game.

Looks like I've missed an entire section of posts. I shall go back and correct! But you're out too.
Don't feel too bad..... Even Rioli scored 6 times the allocated score you have used for Will Powell:confusedv1:

Angry Right Now GIF by Film Riot

OK, it looks like I've overlooked a few players. Thank you Corkintheocean and Phar Ace for bringing this to my attention. unfortunately for both, they have been eliminated. As has dplggr47. On the bright side, Wels Eicke and SweetTexan91 move on thanks to their selections of Christian Petracca (121) and Will Powell (8), respectively.

Just a reminder that I am human deadline for this week's player choices is bouncedown of the St Kilda v Collingwood game.
1710757057531.png

Quality banter in this thread. Almost makes me sad I’ve been knocked out of the game and won’t bother following the thread from here.

Almost.
With you and I out, quality probably only increases too 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

round 2. Tom Green

Haha......Thought I'd been forgotten, seems I was just overlooked! Happens often, I'm used to it.

Anyway, I'm taking this seriously, so I've decided I'll only pick players not in my fantasy team, that way I've got a chance of a decent score. This week I choose Andrew Brayshaw.

I am trading out Brodie Grundy for Max, guaranteeing one will hit a ceiling score and the other will drop a sub 60.

My Selection: Brodie Grundy

Rd 2 Rozee
Out of fantasy classic so have to win this
Wow, that's the consolation of the consolation of the consolation of the consolation competition

Jordan Dawson. Really brave pick there 😆

Round 2: Christian Salem

Remove this Banner Ad

Back