Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
BF Leagues - REGISTRATIONS CLOSE Last Few Days

If you're wondering why you maynot have been allocated a Legue Division yet ....please look at this post

1579490886531.png

It's that time of year again......I am going to start organising the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2020

2019 team results & rankings are still available to you ..... So please post a screenshot of your 2019 rank and Team Name below

From there, I will sort you into leagues based on your rank...... Once confirmed, I will PM you with your league division and code

I'll keep everyone updated and when the cut-off date is getting closer .....but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Also after Registering .....don't forget to join the Big Footy Group ...ALL Big Footy SuperCoach Players ranked ...Group Code is in the Link ;)

Last edited:

When will leagues be announced and sent through? WaynesWorld19
If the first match is Thursday March 19th ....thinking the 9th March

Hows that sound ? .....a lot still to signup, and there'll be a lot of late signups

If the first match is Thursday March 19th ....thinking the 9th March

Hows that sound ? .....a lot still to signup, and there'll be a lot of late signups
I'd be getting the leagues set up sooner if it was me - might take a while for coaches to get into their allotted leagues and if there are empty spots it might take a while to move coaches up to fill them. Just a thought

I'd be getting the leagues set up sooner if it was me - might take a while for coaches to get into their allotted leagues and if there are empty spots it might take a while to move coaches up to fill them. Just a thought
Do we know when they came out last year .....I'm open ...I'm your gopher after all

Just tried to accommodate late comers .....But I'll go with the board think on this

Do we know when they came out last year
I can't see the 2019 threads but in 2018 the higher leagues got called on March 5 but TheBeardAmigos was still filling the last spots March 19.

FWIW I'm in the safooty forum supercoach leagues and they have already been created and called for this year - they are promotion/relegation leagues though so it is known already who is in which league this year.

I can't see the 2019 threads but in 2018 the higher leagues got called on March 5 but TheBeardAmigos was still filling the last spots March 19.

FWIW I'm in the safooty forum supercoach leagues and they have already been created and called for this year - they are promotion/relegation leagues though so it is known already who is in which league this year.
I'll start on the weekend of the 7th .....but i'll promote heavily when the league divisions will becoming out ....now wheres the closest tattoo parlour ?

good idea to start with higher leagues :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll start on the weekend of the 7th .....but i'll promote heavily when the league divisions will becoming out ....now wheres the closest tattoo parlour ?

good idea to start with higher leagues :thumbsu:
Just found 2019 Div 4 - called March 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back