Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhh Ok enobrien the guy that comes second to Andrew Birch who is so far up his own arse he'd turn his own chol into a diamond, welcome to meh city. :moustache:

Hai_Newman the kentie who copied my Rd1 team, then copied most of my trades this year and ended up with a high rank. I'm that good now I'm literally shitting out diamonds. :moustache:

Hai_Newman the kentie who copied my Rd1 team, then copied most of my trades this year and ended up with a high rank. I'm that good now I'm literally shitting out diamonds. :moustache:
We'd need a Forensic Accountant to determine who copied who .....but if that were the case, shouldn't you be ranked at Hai_Newman 's level

signed..Confused

We'd need a Forensic Accountant to determine who copied who .....but if that were the case, shouldn't you be ranked at Hai_Newman 's level

signed..Confused

What can I say, I made a number of uncharacteristically poor VC/C choices this year. Luckily for Hai_Newman he can't see those until the round has started thus avoiding copying some of my missteps. He also managed an independent thought a few weeks back and traded in Touk so he deserves credit for that move. ;)

Last edited:
What can I say, I made a number of poor VC/C choices this year. Luckily for @Hai Newman he can't see those until the round has started thus avoiding copying my missteps.
You and me brother ......was so easy when Gawndy was in operation, and GAJ was in play .....now each week, there's 5-6 options, and many are posting big scores against their historical outputs; ground & opponent

I'm always zigging when I should be zagging

You and me brother ......was so easy when Gawndy was in operation, and GAJ was in play .....now each week, there's 5-6 options, and many are posting big scores against their historical outputs; ground & opponent

I'm always zigging when I should be zagging

I pretty much just stick with Gawn/Grundy/Macrae for VC/C but they haven't been as reliable as in previous years.

I pretty much just stick with Gawn/Grundy/Macrae for VC/C but they haven't been as reliable as in previous years.
Yep, normally Macrae is a great option .....but having both he and Bont, has caused over thinking of who to choose for either (VC) or (C) .....I keep getting that choice wrong

And I keep thinking Touk Touk is eventually going to stop his run, with one team trying to nullify him .....again a wrong assumption
I'm thinking Touk can't continue against a rebounding Bulldogs this week ....but again I'll probably be wrong

Yep, normally Macrae is a great option .....but having both he and Bont, has caused over thinking of who to choose for either (VC) or (C) .....I keep getting that choice wrong

And I keep thinking Touk Touk is eventually going to stop his run, with one team trying to nullify him .....again a wrong assumption
I'm thinking Touk can't continue against a rebounding Bulldogs this week ....but again I'll probably be wrong

If I had Touk I would straight C him every week.

Gawn and Grundy are done. This year was the last year worth starting them.

Nics got more points than Grundy from 65% game time. :moustache:
Jackson has killed SPGawn.
Darcy is gonna make them his bitch next year and has no competition for points.
Should be a few nice cheap options for next year.
Marshall and ROB should go up a bit more also.

Gawn and Grundy are done. This year was the last year worth starting them.

Nics got more points than Grundy from 65% game time. :moustache:
Jackson has killed SPGawn.
Darcy is gonna make them his b*tch next year and has no competition for points.
Should be a few nice cheap options for next year.
Marshall and ROB should go up a bit more also.
A DPP R3 will be essential next year, playing or not.

I think I can stop saving my last trade for finals. I'm not going to be there.
I'm 6 points out of the 8 and although I can mathematically make it, it's not going to happen. I need to win my last 2 games and hope that 8 other games go my way. Two of those games would require massive upsets. I'm having my best season yet, overall points wise, so it just shows how strong Tragics is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I can stop saving my last trade for finals. I'm not going to be there.
I'm 6 points out of the 8 and although I can mathematically make it, it's not going to happen. I need to win my last 2 games and hope that 8 other games go my way. Two of those games would require massive upsets. I'm having my best season yet, overall points wise, so it just shows how strong Tragics is.
I think you killed my chances of a top 8 finish ....beating me last week by 1 point , leaves me a game and a half out of 8th, instead of half a game

One bloody point :cryv1:

I think you killed my chances of a top 8 finish ....beating me last week by 1 point , leaves me a game and a half out of 8th, instead of half a game

You’re s**t

Yes I am sorry about that. I thought the win might keep me in with a chance, but it almost certainly didn't and only wrecked your chances instead.
It was the previous week's Murphy's law round and the resultant loss to Toxic that wrecked me.

Yes I am sorry about that. I thought the win might keep me in with a chance, but it almost certainly didn't and only wrecked your chances instead.
It was the previous week's Murphy's law round and the resultant loss to Toxic that wrecked me.

Yes I am sorry about that. I thought the win might keep me in with chance, but it almost certainly didn't and only wrecked your chances instead.
That's fine ....didn't realise till today how close our match was ......good contest, the way you like them

That's fine ....didn't realise till today how close our match was ......good contest, the way you like them
Please. No-one likes a good contest. Smashing‘s preferable and no need to check after Saturday night.

No, you dispatched Hai_Newman

There are two leagues grasshopper
...ohh and stop tagging me in to your circle jerk convo kents, I spend all day dealing with massive flogs then have to come back home and live it all over again please f*** OFF cheers in advance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back