Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting course of events given no-one asked if anyone was in. But let me do that now. Better late than never.

If you're in the listed below and not (Confirmed) please let me know by Sunday 18th Feb if you're in or out. If not response I'll start finding replacements.

Seymour, Nelso, Stevebbb, Shotgun and Templeton all have payments rolled over from last year so nothing due.

BF Tragics 1

Jiska (Confirmed)
Kadog
toxic (Confirmed)
Chism (Confirmed)
SureBuddy
pincrusher
Seymour Skinner
Nelso (Confirmed)
CaptainChardonnay
hoddo
WaynesWorld19
Raveneyes (Confirmed)
SC fish (Confirmed)
gutsroy
South of the Yarra (Confirmed)
enobrien
buttox (Confirmed)
stevebbb (Confirmed)

BF Tragics 2

Jiska
balmainforever (Confirmed)
shotgun_blues (Confirmed)
Cudi (Confirmed)
Obese Arachnid
@Rorys458
blackshadow (Confirmed)
FAILTOSUCCEED (Confirmed)
Gigantic (Confirmed)
Hack_Watts
TempletonTheRat
dUkezz
kananooks
Barry Roundhouse (Confirmed)
Spacedog
A Bit Dusty
King_Steele (Confirmed)
Makeshift Park (Confirmed)

On stand-by if people drop out (in no particular order - remembering that board participation gives priority)

Out thanks Uncle.

Interesting course of events given no-one asked if anyone was in. But let me do that now. Better late than never.

If you're in the listed below and not (Confirmed) please let me know by Sunday 18th Feb if you're in or out. If not response I'll start finding replacements.

Seymour, Nelso, Stevebbb, Shotgun and Templeton all have payments rolled over from last year so nothing due.

BF Tragics 1

Jiska (Confirmed)
Kadog
toxic (Confirmed)
Chism (Confirmed)
SureBuddy
pincrusher
Seymour Skinner
Nelso (Confirmed)
CaptainChardonnay
hoddo
WaynesWorld19
Raveneyes (Confirmed)
SC fish (Confirmed)
gutsroy
enobrien
buttox (Confirmed)
stevebbb (Confirmed)

BF Tragics 2

Jiska
Cudi (Confirmed)
Obese Arachnid
@Rorys458
blackshadow (Confirmed)
Gigantic (Confirmed)
Hack_Watts
TempletonTheRat
dUkezz
kananooks
Spacedog
A Bit Dusty
King_Steele (Confirmed)

On stand-by if people drop out (in no particular order - remembering that board participation gives priority)

Definitely in, Uncle.

In, sent the payment off the other day, tried to label it up correctly.
Should I fling you the transaction thing?
For the convince you should.

1683943438557-png.1686110

For the convince you should.

1683943438557-png.1686110
Merry Cricmas and a happy new year, brother :moustache:

I ******* love that thread, it's like that mate that you only get to catch up with every couple of years, but when you do, you pick back up straight where you left off
Anyway, got to run have to process the next payment on the Hamilton Island Getaway 😎

Merry Cricmas and a happy new year, brother :moustache:

I ******* love that thread, it's like that mate that you only get to catch up with every couple of years, but when you do, you pick back up straight where you left off
Anyway, got to run have to process the next payment on the Hamilton Island Getaway 😎
I've never understood why a Nuggoligist has never been Aussie of the decade, travesty.

I've never understood why a Nuggoligist has never been Aussie of the decade, travesty.
Best coustmer service going, too. They delivered the first half of my kids' pool table in record time. Still waiting on the other half, but serval people have told me I've got nothing to worry about. Off the charts convince from go to woah. :fire:
Should change first prize in Tragics should be a Nuggets Hamper and Body Care Combo, much better value than the cash.
Sorry for hijacking the thread and any inconvince, gaiz.

Last edited:

BF Tragics 1

Jiska (Confirmed)
Kadog
toxic (Confirmed)
Chism (Confirmed)
SureBuddy
pincrusher
Seymour Skinner
Nelso (Confirmed)
CaptainChardonnay
hoddo
WaynesWorld19
Raveneyes (Confirmed)
SC fish (Confirmed)
gutsroy
enobrien
buttox (Confirmed)
stevebbb (Confirmed)

BF Tragics 2

Jiska
Cudi (Confirmed)
Obese Arachnid
@Rorys458
blackshadow (Confirmed)
Gigantic (Confirmed)
Hack_Watts
TempletonTheRat
dUkezz
kananooks
Spacedog
A Bit Dusty
King_Steele (Confirmed)

Jars458 is Rory’s458 and so confirmed. Gone back to my old handle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in Jiska , will make payment in the upcoming weeks when I have the mental capacity to log onto SC haha cheers mate
So you're not playing this year?

In again as always Jiska. Can you post bank details again please sir and I’ll transfer it in.
Team name “Number1” in the league.

BF Tragics 1

Jiska (Confirmed)
Kadog
toxic (Confirmed)
Chism (Confirmed)
SureBuddy
pincrusher
Seymour Skinner
Nelso (Confirmed)
CaptainChardonnay
hoddo
WaynesWorld19
Raveneyes (Confirmed)
SC fish (Confirmed)
gutsroy
enobrien
buttox (Confirmed)
stevebbb (Confirmed)

BF Tragics 2

Jiska
Cudi (Confirmed)
Obese Arachnid
@Rorys458
blackshadow (Confirmed)
Gigantic (Confirmed)
Hack_Watts
TempletonTheRat
dUkezz
kananooks
Spacedog
A Bit Dusty
King_Steele (Confirmed)

BF Tragics 1

Jiska (Confirmed)
Kadog
toxic (Confirmed)
Chism (Confirmed)
SureBuddy
pincrusher
Seymour Skinner
Nelso (Confirmed)
CaptainChardonnay
hoddo
WaynesWorld19
Raveneyes (Confirmed)
SC fish (Confirmed)
gutsroy
enobrien
buttox (Confirmed)
stevebbb (Confirmed)

BF Tragics 2

Jiska
Cudi (Confirmed)
Obese Arachnid
@Rorys458
blackshadow (Confirmed)
Gigantic (Confirmed)
Hack_Watts
TempletonTheRat
dUkezz
kananooks
Spacedog
A Bit Dusty
King_Steele (Confirmed)

Way late a response but keen

BF Tragics 2
In kyri

Remove this Banner Ad

Back