Bigfooty's grouse new threads - how's it working for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody has probably noticed the change due to how seamless it was, but Bigfooty just changed from one arse-about system to another over the past few days.

It's not complete, some stuff's still being coathangered ... err ... ironed out, but basically all the functionality is up and running.

You'll notice differences. You'll like some. You'll dislike some.

This thread is available for anything relevant: feedback, problems, questions, etc, about the new Bigfooty.

We'll do our best to sort out any problems and pass on any comments.

Cheers!

Fitzroy board mods. (me and some other cobber)

A small issue (and it existed in the previous site too) that may affect people on this board more than most - you cannot make changes to your profile without selecting an AFL team - Fitzroy and/or No Team aren't options.

I suspect this has already been raised, but the old YouTube links don't work anymore.

A small issue (and it existed in the previous site too) that may affect people on this board more than most - you cannot make changes to your profile without selecting an AFL team - Fitzroy and/or No Team aren't options.

I suspect this has already been raised, but the old YouTube links don't work anymore.
#1 - Very good point, though of course we are an afterthought in terms of the setup, I don't think we'll get too much headway. I will bring it up though, maybe we can flutter our eyelashes enough to make a difference.

#2 - yeah they're aware of that and are looking at ways to fix the way the software reacts to the code befor biting bullet and going through find/replacing all the instances. Youtube embeds will work eventually, dunno when.

Forwarded to admin team :D *twiddles thumbs*

Yeah, I'm getting the hang of this (miss holding the record for longest friend list on BF though ;) ). Certainly the setup is much quicker to use, and once previous YouTube posts are fixed up - God I hope that's done soon - that situation will be better than it was before.

Sizeable amount of content that you can't seem to post on YouTube anymore, because News Corp, the music industry etc. are watching that place like hawks, so it's very good to have other options.

Forwarded to admin team :D *twiddles thumbs*
I'm sure there are other pressing problems for the admins, and your thumbs are probably down to nubs, but any update on this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back