Traded Bigoa Nyuon [Traded to North for Pick #65]

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasonably talented KPD, for VFL. Showed something at AFL level, but not great.

Tigers have too many KPDs, few KPFs. North need KPDs.

Biggie for 65 is a win for both teams I guess. North get someone who can play KPD to something like AFL standard. Tigers get a pick for someone who won't pass Balta, Miller, Young and Gibcus.

Not going to make or break either team. But could end up a serviceable AFL player.

Agreed. North for 2024 have Corr, Dawson & Pink (Logue ACL). We need to at least explore depth options.

I don’t really see him as a genuine key back though, he needs to be a third tall/tall flanker due to his lack of physicality. Let him fly for his intercepts but can’t be directly responsible man on man as much.

While Hayden Crozier is shorter and not a key back, that’s who I’d think an upper limit of performance is for Nuyon. Carving out a respectable 142 game career, without ever being in the top dozen of his teams side.

Floor is delisted after his current contract (1? 2? 3? Years) is up. I’d think we’d have given 2 to entice him over.

Agreed. North for 2024 have Corr, Dawson & Pink (Logue ACL). We need to at least explore depth options.

I don’t really see him as a genuine key back though, he needs to be a third tall/tall flanker due to his lack of physicality. Let him fly for his intercepts but can’t be directly responsible man on man as much.

While Hayden Crozier is shorter and not a key back, that’s who I’d think an upper limit of performance is for Nuyon. Carving out a respectable 142 game career, without ever being in the top dozen of his teams side.

Floor is delisted after his current contract (1? 2? 3? Years) is up. I’d think we’d have given 2 to entice him over.
3 would be excessive. 2 gives him a fair crack at it. Hope he does well, good kid.

Good luck Biggy. I know pick 65 is a nothing type pick but he wasn't getting much of go in our team. I hope he can make it at North and become a permanent best 22 player

North basically playing a VFL backline next yearm Surely they draft Curtin.
Apparently comben going to play CHB, will hopefully allow him to stay on the park more
Corr full back
Third tall defender could be biggie

Until logue comes back later on in the year to take full back and move corr to third tall

But yes i want Curtin with one of our top 3 picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back