Game Day Bird Flu - The Toothless, Unwashed Colonwood Pigeons vs The Uncouth KKKrows from Souf Oz-Trail-Ya with #VicBias umpiring and comemntary

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood FC presents The Best of premature ejaculations and flogstradumbarse comments from the game, sponsored by Carlolton FC and their jealous supporters with a special appearance by our 2010 victims:

The KKK (of the Adelaide variety) by 10 points

Collingwood threw everything at em and got nowhere

Was hoping they remained undefeated until grand final day

beaten by a racist

Getting smashed at home

Mason Cox is [not] useful

Collingwood can't beat top 8 teams

September

I like the one where a Carltank fan said September :)

Collingwood FC presents The Best of premature ejaculations and flogstradumbarse comments from the game, sponsored by Carlolton FC and their jealous supporters with a special appearance by our 2010 victims:

I like the one where a Carltank fan said September :)

What are you talking about Spreaders. I have said the Pies deserved the win and not buying into the umpiring conspiracy/Vic bias crap

I am actually enjoying the fact so many Crom and non Vic club flogs are melting over the result

And I stand by my comment about Mason Cox being a dud.

Everyone is attracted to our beautiful Jemmy

The Mark of the Year Voters sure as s**t weren't lol

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also thanks to our resident Ita Buttrose for the red carpet commentary :thumbsupemoji:
I'd like to add that this avatar and signature combo looks absolutely smashing on you.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it as nobody else has so much as alluded to them :shrug:

Now let's all enjoy the peaceful hush that descends on the Bay after a Collingwood victory :)

View attachment 1721797
- It's purely for my enjoyment.

- On the contrary, there was a peaceful hush during the match but plenty of loud squawking after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back