flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
just finished the series, loved it, all three for different reasons (wont spoiler til a few more have seen it)

it says in the wiki
"It was announced on 12th July 2012 that a second series has been commissioned" :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dice Man

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Both great.. Second could've been a feature film... So much could have been expanded upon. Great premise that could have gone deeper, and another hour.

1st episode puts a whole new meaning to the late jack Elliot's pigs ass.

Demonic Ascent

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Eltham Turtles, NY Jets, Celtics
Thanks for the heads up on this show - downloaded it after seeing this thread and watched them last night/today. What a brilliant show! I was pi**ing myself after watching 5 minutes of the first one, just ridiculous and "out there". Second one was great as well really had a great sci-fi, futuristic dystopia to it. Third one was probably the least favourite but still really good and had another great sci-fi plot to it (reminded me of a Phillip K. Dick type story - actually the whole series has that feel to it.) It was great how it really had a "modern" sci-fi type feel to it - the first one felt like it was filmed this year with all the youtube, twitter etc references compared to normal TV which is generally 5 or so years behind.

Will recommend this to others and can't wait for some new eps. Another win by the Brits, just wish the series was a bit longer.

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
Thanks for the heads up on this show - downloaded it after seeing this thread and watched them last night/today. What a brilliant show! I was pi**ing myself after watching 5 minutes of the first one, just ridiculous and "out there". Second one was great as well really had a great sci-fi, futuristic dystopia to it. Third one was probably the least favourite but still really good and had another great sci-fi plot to it (reminded me of a Phillip K. Dick type story - actually the whole series has that feel to it.) It was great how it really had a "modern" sci-fi type feel to it - the first one felt like it was filmed this year with all the youtube, twitter etc references compared to normal TV which is generally 5 or so years behind.

Will recommend this to others and can't wait for some new eps. Another win by the Brits, just wish the series was a bit longer.
agree 100%

Fade to Gray

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Newcastle EPL
Just finished the first episode of Season 4 - USS Callister, was bloody excellent. Jessie Plemons AKA "Meth Damon" was creepy as fu**. I love this series, if you haven't seen any episodes before you can watch them in any order as it's a bit like Twilight Zone, each episode is a stand alone episode. (there are a few Easter Eggs in some episodes but nothing important.

Other Episodes I would recommend

S1 E3 - The Entire History of You
S2 E2 - White Bear
S2 E4 - White Christmas
S3 E3 - Shut up and Dance

Wasn't a fan of S1 E1 - The National Anthem, so I would recommend not starting with that one.

Top Bottom