Black Sabbath heading to Australia!

Remove this Banner Ad

Selling two tickets to Black Sabbath in Melbourne on the 1st May plus return airfares from Adelaide. Can't go cause of uni placement :(

$450 includes two tickets and return airfares for two passengers.
Leaves Adelaide Tuesday 30th April 9:50pm, return Thursday 2nd May 10:10am

Nearly $200 cheaper than cost.

Wish they announced Adelaide show earlier :mad:

Should have retired 30 years ago lol. Sabbath and Ozzy barely have a good song after 1982. Ozzy was attrocious between 87 and 92. Probably 2 listenable tunes lol

Should have retired 30 years ago lol. Sabbath and Ozzy barely have a good song after 1982. Ozzy was attrocious between 87 and 92. Probably 2 listenable tunes lol

Sounds a bit like Richomond ! LMAO !!

And whos askin for any song ater 82???? And who cares if Ozzie was attrocious between 87 and 92???? We will all be there man, obviously you wont, and who ****in cares !!!! GO THE MIGHTY SABS !!!!

Sounds a bit like Richomond ! LMAO !!

And whos askin for any song ater 82???? And who cares if Ozzie was attrocious between 87 and 92???? We will all be there man, obviously you wont, and who ****in cares !!!! GO THE MIGHTY SABS !!!!

Love old sab but don't want to see a crippled old fart walking around the stage lol

I saw the Stones at SunCorp stadium back in about '97....worst ####ing show I've ever been to
(besides that time I walked out on an Angels concert 3 songs in)..maybe that triggered my decision to keep way from the old coots.

Forgerty's voice is shot btw...heard him live a few weeks ago on the radio. Hate Neil Young. I would go and see Bruce though..

Maybe I might change my mind about Sabbath. As you said, its all about Tommy really.

And who the **** is Tommy ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sabbath heads ... I may have the opportunity in a couple of weeks to chat to the great man Ozzy (nothing definite, just a decent chance) ... any particular insights/questions you want answered if this unfolds? I'll do what I can, if I can.

Just curious. Are any of you Sabbath fans, fans of Blue Oyster Cult? They toured and played together heaps of times in the 70s and 80s, put out a tour movie of both bands (Black and the Blue) and were billed early on as the American Black Sabbath. They are not as heavy as Sabbath but are a great hard rock band. Anyways they are touring Australia in the next couple of weeks. I saw them back in 2000 and they were awesome. An amazing month of rock for me: The Stooges, Blue Oyster Cult and Black Sabbath.

http://www.blueoystercult.com/MainFrame.html

DREAM SET LIST

Iron Man
N.I.B
War Pigs
Sweet Leaf
Symptom Of The Universe
Supernaut
Hole In The Sky
Into The Void
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Snowblind
Electric Funeral
Black Sabbath
Paranoid
Tomorrow's Dream
Lord Of This World
Never Say Die
Children Of The Grave

DREAM SET LIST

Iron Man
N.I.B
War Pigs
Sweet Leaf
Symptom Of The Universe
Supernaut
Hole In The Sky
Into The Void
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Snowblind
Electric Funeral
Black Sabbath
Paranoid
Tomorrow's Dream
Lord Of This World
Never Say Die
Children Of The Grave

Perfect !!!

My fave Sab songs are:

Under the sun
War pigs
Into the void
Spiral architect
Snowblind
National acrobat
Children of the grave
Hand of doom
Air dance
The writ

My fave Sab songs are:

Under the sun
War pigs
Into the void
Spiral architect
Snowblind
National acrobat
Children of the grave
Hand of doom
Air dance
The writ

Amazing song, would lose my shit if they play that! I'm in general for the May 1 show, to say I can't wait is an understatement. Shame about no Bill Ward though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back