Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the melbourne game at princess park when he got over 40 pocesssions.very uncommon in those days. No brownlow votes and lost brownlow by a vote.my mate who barracks for melbourne never sees opposition players and reckons it was the best performance he has ever see.

I was at that game too. Forgive the sacrilege but i didn’t have Diesel in my best three. Was surprised when I got home and saw the stats.

Ellis is no chance again, adamant that he wants more than what was previously agreed upon in both years and salary. Club want nothing to do with him now

I say this will all due respect to Ellis and his manager.

You can **** right off, ****faces.

Perhaps it's fair enough if someone else has come in with a better offer and they want us to match it. But I wouldn't be stretching the wallet for him.

Just listened to Liam Stocker on the Carlton app.Very confident individual speaks like a seasoned veteran.Tipping a really big year for him next year.
I remember another young midfielder winning a B&F in his second year 😬,
But seriously he could make some giant steps next year and all of SOS’s dreams could come true

Just listened to Liam Stocker on the Carlton app.Very confident individual speaks like a seasoned veteran.Tipping a really big year for him next year.
just for the pure joy of melts at Adelaide, I want stocker to have a massive 2020 and take out the Rising Star.

Just take a second to imagine that!

Last edited:
Don't like the sympathy for Ellis. Know your value. When a club that you know has to pay overs to get talent up here offers you a fat contract you have two choices. You take the deal and run or you let it stroke your ego and turn it down. Every other FA has done this (how else do you think we end up with warchest memes, etc.). You don't take it to the other club and demand they match it "or else."

We didn't burn him. We put a good offer in front of him, told him that it was our best offer, and he then demanded more.

We're not desperate. It had nothing to do with Cogs. Cogs would have been a dream luxury item and a key part of our nucleus but not getting him in no way breaks us. If that's what his agent thought then that's their fault for completely misreading both the scenario AND our season post-Bolton.

No skin off of our nose that he's going elsewhere.

FWIW, the Suns weren't happy with the way he conducted himself after they made him the offer either. That's why you haven't heard much, if anything, regarding that contract offer since. It may have been retracted.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Fisher will be standing on Gibbons shoulders..........

Bingo. It'll work rather nicely. Call them Inspector Gadget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back