Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious...how many instances have there been where a player has nominated to be traded to a specific club (while under contract), but the trade didn't eventuate?
I remember Ryan O'Keefe picking us and the Swans said No, so hopefully history ain't repeat on us

Green is exactly the sort of player we need and if you’re referring to weak and pathetic that’s how I rated our entire team with Mumfords hit on Murphy with no retaliation or ignoring the constant holding or blocking of Cripps, old saying nice guys finish last has never been truer and our search of exemplary citizens has led us to Gibbons and Deluca rather than Stack and Marlon Picket on top of missing out on Kelly.
Sadly I feel our club hasn’t the courage to back our club culture when we have the chance to recruit with a talent first approach.
No doubt Green needs to get some of this nonsense out of his game but he has more ticker than 90% of our team.

Apologies for the rant but it’s bloody frustrating watching the best teams getting free hits with players the ilk of Kelly, Pickett or Ryan.

Fair post. Second last paragraph .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butler - interesting the news that he is considering his options, given my mail was that this is a done deal. Wait and see.

CEY - Solid foot soldier but Brisbane are mad IMO for offering 4 years. They have done a lot right over the past few years but I believe this is a poor decision.

McCluggage - Not sure where this talk started but think we can forget about it. Is a sensational footballer, Brisbane will not let him go anywhere.

I remember Ryan O'Keefe picking us and the Swans said No, so hopefully history ain't repeat on us
he's another one we're getting this time around........

Butler - interesting the news that he is considering his options, given my mail was that this is a done deal. Wait and see.

CEY - Solid foot soldier but Brisbane are mad IMO for offering 4 years. They have done a lot right over the past few years but I believe this is a poor decision.

McCluggage - Not sure where this talk started but think we can forget about it. Is a sensational footballer, Brisbane will not let him go anywhere.
Oh well. Guess we'll have to carry on without him then. Hope the wheels don't fall off...would have had to pay an excess anyway

Going now
Have to pack it in.
Yep...
Lightweight stuff.

Cabin door slams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back