Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it. Turned on Fox Footy channel on my Kayo and I see they just start last quarter of some Adelaide v Carlton game at Football Park. Matthew Allan and Shaun Rehn in ruck and Ratts in the centre.
Not sure what year but will not be watching. Never was much of a fan of Allan.

Rewound and all I could find was that Crows v Carlton game was replayed from start to finish. Turns out was a 1998 game with Carlton winning by 4 points. Young Whitnall and veteran Braddles fixing them up on their own dung heap and Parko smashing window with hands motioning up yours to cheat cheering locals. Fun moment to see at end.

Quite frankly, I would have preferred to keep Daisy on the list than sign on Newnes, don't think the Saints put up much of a fight to retain him (which is telling), this seems to me like a case of genuine subtraction by addition.
No Newnes is good Newnes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed it. Turned on Fox Footy channel on my Kayo and I see they just start last quarter of some Adelaide v Carlton game at Football Park. Matthew Allan and Shaun Rehn in ruck and Ratts in the centre.
Not sure what year but will not be watching. Never was much of a fan of Allan.

I was a fan. I thought at his best, Matty Allan was an excellent ruckman. Coming in at the tail end of big Justin Madden's career, he had a tough act to follow. Not quite as dominant as Harry at the ball-ups, but his athleticism, ground coverage and marking were superb.
Injury ****ed him in his last couple of years with us, and it was disappointing to see him end his career at *. But there was plenty to be disappointed about in 2003-04. :(

Continued here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back