Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next 51 hours 41 minutes are going to be unbearable.

Someone sedate me.

16 hours sleeping
12 hours watching Eddie highlights
9 hours trolling the Adelaide board
6 hours eating
4 hours working out how to get Papley, Martin, Wines and Caldwell using pick 9, 2020 1st and a red paperclip
3 hours completing Cert IV from KohPhi's School of GIFs
1 hour pooping (in car or otherwise)
41 minutes watching the Eddie Back To The Future video on loop

/ solved

me too.

article-2223721-15B2FC5D000005DC-286_634x412.jpg
I love horsies 😍

52A5D1CC-62FD-4218-868D-484E271F6301.gif

What's your link there, C4?

"we're meeting again tonight"

If it's sensitive, happy to leave it there, but it sounds like you're involved in some capacity?

I'm assuming he means "we" as in the club of Carlton, like how after a game us fans don't say "they played well, we say "we played well" even though we did jack s**t and sat on our asses the whole time.

No chance that we could swap out next years first for an additional one this year, C4?

Or use next years for Papley, then 9 and change for Wines?

Yeah that could happen I guess.

It depends how flexible the other clubs are, but Port are emphatically wanting picks this year.

16 hours sleeping
12 hours watching Eddie highlights
9 hours trolling the Adelaide board
6 hours eating
4 hours working out how to get Papley, Martin, Wines and Caldwell using pick 9, 2020 1st and a red paperclip
3 hours completing Cert IV from KohPhi's School of GIFs
1 hour pooping (in car or otherwise)
41 minutes watching the Eddie Back To The Future video on loop

/ solved

you're spending an hour pooping over the next two days?????:oops:
Best slow down on the Metamucil, methinks....

Can "play" it however we like - can guarantee if we've given Martin assurances that we'll do what we can to get him across, and then cut him off with 1 day left in the trade period to chase Wines, that it'll burn our chances with some other players moving forward. Players talk. You reckon if Martin told a bunch of players that we left him at the altar to chase another player instead that word wouldn't spread through the comp? Would probably test some relationships within the club as well.

If we were talking Josh Kelly instead of Ollie Wines, I think you take the hit. Ollie's not that important to our prospects, though.

Martin is uncontracted. He's leaving. There's other avenues to bring him in if GCS won't trade reasonably.

He hasn't publicly nominated. Probably because we've told him GCS are gonna play this one hard and dirty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost home.

Can no one post until my kids are in bed ~830?

Thanks ;)

Genuinely conundrum Wednesday night. Usually onto my 5th or 6th story to my daughter when trade period will be wrapping up.

Maybe she will be allowed a late night for once.... or a very early one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back