Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fish spending a lot of time with Griffin Logue at the moment over in WA, he's going home to Freo confirmed 😲 ya know cause players Instagram accounts are where it's all at

Zac Fisher can definitely stand alone as the only Zac at Fremantle. See, Carlton have a big problem having 5 Sam’s, 2 Ed’s, 3 Jack’s, 2 Liam’s, 2 Marc’s (even spelt like that - must be Dutch?), 4 Matthew’s, 2 Tom’s and 2 Zac’s.

Last edited:
Tm

I'm pretty sure they can be loaded to suit your cap situation. The thing is that if the club the player is coming from wants to match the offer they only have to match in terms of the total amount on offer over the life of the contract.

If we add a consistently top 3-5 player, that plays out his career at the Blues, and makes us a better side, I have no problem with the $.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm all for bringing Menegola in on a 3 year contract.

Great player and will aid in the development of Kemp, Dow, Setters etc

Bringing talented, mature players in from successful clubs with winning cultures can only be a good thing for our youngsters.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Not sure. A Menegola will keep a good youngster out of our side too, and we may then lose that youngster. This final list build jigsaw is gonna be tricky. No issue with Menegola as a player, but I’d be happy to lock in Saad and give our youngsters another season to demand that midfield spot, or find another role in the side. I’d prefer to see a side that can play together for 7-8 years as a fairly consistent unit. Older players may cost us a piece of the puzzle in 3 years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stocker should present himself as a handy player at some point with his skills off both feet, inside ball winning and composure.

Dow never had it other than a bit of burst speed and play styles very rarely change from juniors. Plays like Tom Bell without the desperation and I’ll be surprised if that changes.
Play styes never change from juniors. Now there's a sweeping statement.

Menogola is 28, a top 5 player in a team that made the granny, is a hard worker, hard at it, nice flat kick.

If they are struggling to keep him in the cap I'd love him. We could start negotiation with the pick downgrade.

Who is getting delisted to fit him in?
It's a good question. It's not becoming very tough. We need to give players like Honey, Ramsey, Philp, Phillips etc time, but we also need to strengthen our playing list even either this off season.

My guess is Kennedy and Polson won't be on our list, along with JSOS. All in their own right could/should stay as potential may not have been reached.

It's a tough world us blues now live in with a abundance of players under 22 with not much time to settle and prove themselves.

It's a good question. It's not becoming very tough. We need to give players like Honey, Ramsey, Philp, Phillips etc time, but we also need to strengthen our playing list even either this off season.

My guess is Kennedy and Polson won't be on our list, along with JSOS. All in their own right could/should stay as potential may not have been reached.

It's a tough world us blues now live in with a abundance of players under 22 with not much time to settle and prove themselves.
I think i read that Kennedy has been offered a 1 year contract so won't be delisted

Last edited:
Agree Dow & Stocker are crucial clogs hopefully will be developed and mentored diligently. I’ve got my fingers crossed Luke Power is appointed Head coach and Development. He’ll extract the best from these youngsters .

How Dutch. tenor%20(5).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jed Anderson is just young Ed Curnow.

He adds fu** all and do not want.
If cheap, I don't mind. Team needs these types. Ed is at the end. It might come quicker than we think.

What about 9 for Ian Hill and 20 (Corr Compensation).

20 for Saad

So 9 for Saad and Bobby Hill

Edit:

looks like it's 30 for Corr. Don't think it works unless GWS have an earlier pick. Eg one they might get for Cameron. One of Geelong's picks.

Last edited:
Jed Anderson is just young Ed Curnow.

He adds fu** all and do not want.

Yep, let’s just bag a 150 plus gamer who gets his body smashed because he gets “in and under” every week for the CFC.

Football is more than just taking speckies and being a wide receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What about 9 for Ian Hill and 20 (Corr Compensation).

20 for Saad

So 9 for Saad and Bobby Hill

2nd rounder for Anderson to round things out.

Williams = speed and all round ability through half back and midfield.
Saad = line breaking speed and exit from defence.
Hill = dynamic small forward we’ve been searching for.
Anderson = Brutal midfielder prepared to get his hands dirty.

All 4 players are in our desired age range and offer what we need.

2021 1st and 2nd rounders remain intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back