Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconfirmed, but I believe Sayers just a got a "u up?" text from Chris Scott.

Never quite forgave him for this. Petty I know..

It's ok mate, we've always got this.

6e2d7dcd844ed30f42b19a18c52b3da9

Can Pyke coach? Are you serious about that comment?

I'd take Pyke in a heartbeat.

So much negatively about Pyke seems to be totally misguided.

Some don't even know he took Adelaide to a GF and doing good things at Sydney.

And some blaming him for the camp when it was Burton and others in the footy department responsible.

So much negatively about Pyke seems to be totally misguided.

Some don't even know he took Adelaide to a GF and doing good things at Sydney.

And some blaming him for the camp when it was Burton and others in the footy department responsible.
So what was Pyke’s involvement in the camp? And if he saw what was going on and didn’t put a stop to it then he is just as guilty as Burton and the “others”

Don't want Chris Scott.

Geelong play a boring, safe brand of footy. He's had a great list and the advantage of playing games in Geelong.

Yet only 1 premiership in his first year 10 years ago.
Totally. Blind Freddy could have won that flag too. Cats good systems and players were already in place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd to go and the remanants of the board that selected these poor leaders to follow them.

Sayers your accountability is coming all too late, and master recruiter David Campbell. Your NEXT

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
There is something amusingly ironic that the one guy on the board that has built his whole career on recruitment and talent identification, was on the last two selection panels of coaches that were sacked and has not been selected on the selection panel of the third appointment. Broom time, paraphrasing Nimo... Just keep sweeping, just keep sweeping, just keep sweeping.

Teague was a defender who was the attacking coach for the Crows. Odd but the number of goals they got 'Joe the goose' style that year was astronomical.

Personnel a fair part of that too though. Peak Betts and young gun Cameron helps hell of a lot. Even Jenkins was more of a guy who played like someone who was 5'7" rather than 6'7" and McGovern loves those too as opposed to lead up-mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back