Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no top teeth - had to suck on my pizza - my dog, Kes, just bit an Uber-man, the mother-in-law wants to watch 'Midsomer Murders' and I overstacked the dishwasher and it now sounds like a Dalek - BUT - I'm in love - I'm in love with my new, dysfunctional, crazy Bluemour Melting Pot family - and I'm going out now to run naked down Brunswick Street.

Holy s**t ... Numbers moved to Melbourne.

Lets just condemn that slogan to be bowels of hell never to be seen in any official capacity. Its what the Old Carlton did, new Carlton hopefully will just focus on winning lots of games of footy.
Agree 1 000 000 000 000%

Massive shoutout to Luke Sayers for standing resolute against the torrent of ridicule and media criticism. He gave them all enough rope to hang themselves, to speculate wildly because they weren't in the loop, and then goes BANG!

Now they're all going to pretend they didn't say anything or defend what they did say with some feeble reasoning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't say he did...I told my BIL that I trusted my source on BF.

PS. My BIL reckons that Steve Hocking is not that well liked at Geelong. He and brother Gary have had a major falling out and haven't spoken for years...maybe people are deserting the ship

I didn't mean to imply you did. Just vouching for his credibility

Stop rambling on and on for fu**'s sake. It's not all about you mate.

Was gunna throw in I met him 30 years ago & he’s a golden gloves boxer, but your horrible personal attack has left me too scarred to venture near a keyboard.😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back