Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suspect Luke Sayers has cut them off at the pass. With the Cook signing i would think the steam has gone out of the Carlton Now push.

Carlton have rejected their EGM demand on legal grounds. They're fuming.

poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty poty ..................................................................................................
Just go behind a bush.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's fair to say 'Carlton Now' are now closer to 'Carlton Yesterday'... now.

Worse than the Richmond challenge ticket in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, he commences mid October... does that mean he won't be part of our selection panel?

It does and it doesn't. I had a future employer run a couple of things by me (nothing crazy, but important decisions) after I had agreed to my contract and in the middle of my notice period.

Would be foolish to not canvass his opinion on things at a minimum, despite what we tell the media about his input into the situation.

If we weren't in COVID times, I would say that some people would be surprised at how much high level business gets done around a few bottles of wine in establishments. Perhaps the apt comparison now is whilst in your jocks and slippers on zoom?

Worse than the Richmond challenge ticket in 2016.

Well, i haven't given these cretins one iota of thought, but i haven't heard one of them pronounce that he would be footy director yet and even though they haven't attended a match for years they have been keeping up with the modern game from watching on the couch.

Which is exactly what Bryan Wood said lol. One of the funnist things i've heard. Up there with Mal Meninga's radio interview/resignation from politics.

I know when the coach will be announced.

So Teague got sacked, I missed it driving Perth to Kalgoorlie

Liddle got sacked I was driving Kattaning to Dunsborough

Cook gets signed I was driving Perth to Dunsborough.

Next Thursday I will be driving Perth to Geraldton (7am-11am EST) & back (6pm - 10pm EST)

coach to be announced in that window as I always return with heaps of pages to catch up.

For added certainty Teague was appointed & I was driving from Perth to Geraldton…

Hope Carlton Now go down in history as our version of these jokers.

View attachment 1238584
When we win the flag in 2023 they'll claim the credit for "shaking up the board malaise" or some s**t. campaigners. I'm both here and at TC and there has been some of the more blatant astro-turfing I've seen in my 40 odd years on this rock.

I know when the coach will be announced.

So Teague got sacked, I missed it driving Perth to Kalgoorlie

Liddle got sacked I was driving Kattaning to Dunsborough

Cook gets signed I was driving Perth to Dunsborough.

Next Thursday I will be driving Perth to Geraldton (7am-11am EST) & back (6pm - 10pm EST)

coach to be announced in that window as I always return with heaps of pages to catch up.

For added certainty Teague was appointed & I was driving from Perth to Geraldton…

Can't you go for a drive on Monday instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back