Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! šŸ”„ šŸ”„ šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else having a cooked breakfast this morning
Well, maybe. But I just woke up from a dream. I was an ITK on the Biggie Footie site and I was manically posting all this stuff that at '10 tomorrow ... or maybe 2 pm ... the 5 ducks are coming ... the eagle will land ... Damien Barrett is a goose (I didn't need intel for that one)'. And everyone was posting back. 'DALN you are a genius ... our toothless saviour ... in da house for 2 weeks and you have delivered gold! gold! gold! Please tell us more.'

And I wrote back, 'I can't give you everything but let's just say "something is Cook-ing on the number 19 tram"' The site went crazy with 'are we getting Brian Cook! No! Yes! It can't be!"

I felt 'on top of the world'.

And then I woke up and realised that I'm not an ITK (still not sure what it is). I'm just a humble worker bee, deep in the hive, buzzing like a speed freak. I felt just a little downbeat. And then I remembered, WE ACTUALLY HAVE BRIAN 'I'VE SWAM THE PUB TO PIER' COOK!!! And I really was on top of the world

Loving how the club has kept their cards close to their chest.

Could be the start of a unified club. Perhaps Sayers and Cook (Greg Williams too) will finally get everyone on the same page.
I feel like its the start of something special regardless of who the coach is.

These guys command respect and are the no bull sh*t types we have been craving.
Not like MLG and Liddle.

I feel like we are finally on the right track.

Todays signings another bonus.

He was who we should have hired when we hired Liddle. Never threw his hat in the ring because he knew he wasnā€™t going to get the job. Was, and still very much is a big Carlton man. Was disappointed at the time. Ripping operator.

I doubt it will end badly he trained his brother for the same position and obviously knows the family well -- he survived for a reason ..who's playbook was the review out of ..
We will see. Cook will judge Lloyd on his own merits and not those of his family. My guess is he wants to properly assess the situation himself first before there is any action. Maybe Lloyd stays after that but I'm not reading much into him still being there for now

Telegram. That's why it's going to take a month for him to start
Thanks to all the ITK for sharing the info and making the back end of this season exciting for us šŸ‘
If Cook isnā€™t starting until October, will he still have input into the senior coach selection? Or does the start date mean when he moves into his new office?

Omg milk and cookies. Never put it together. Oddly enough tho I was googling the other day if you could milk a cat lol hilarity ensued.
So you missed the pages of santa hints, milk and cookie gifs etc etc?
Keep up Lex!
Would never have gotten it if a poster hadn't put up the connection. Because milk and cookies is an american thing more than Australian.
TBH...not sure K.C would have either.:p:roflv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to all the ITK for sharing the info and making the back end of this season exciting for us šŸ‘
If Cook isnā€™t starting until October, will he still have input into the senior coach selection? Or does the start date mean when he moves into his new office?

Im going to put two and two together from whatā€™s been posted, and probably end up with five. No, Cook wonā€™t be a part of the coaching selection process. But he also doesnā€™t need to be, because he already knows who we are bringing on board.

Im going to put two and two together from whatā€™s been posted, and probably end up with five. No, Cook wonā€™t be a part of the coaching selection process. But he also doesnā€™t need to be, because he already knows who we are bringing on board.

Cerra nomination??
Who cares:p In all seriousness, this is the first year I have not taken any interest trades, draft, delistings etc. There are much larger fish to fry and Cerra can either nominate us or go wherever, couldn't care less. Did I mention I'm excited about Cook?

Who cares:p In all seriousness, this is the first year I have not taken any interesting trades, draft, delistings etc. There are much larger fish to fry and Cerra can either nominate us or go wherever, couldn't care less.
I feel the same way and I think it is because Iā€™m happy with the amount of talent we have on our list. Now more than ever we need good coaches and a well functioning footy department. Cook is a major component of the new look Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back