Boycotting AFL till Essendon banned.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my first thread, and I wanted to share this with everyone here, as many probably have the same opinion. Essendon are taking PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS!!!!! THAT IS FACT, thanks Drug Watson for proving that.
Now let's get to the point, I will not be watching/listening to AFL until Drug Watson is banned (at least half a season, as which should be higher as Ben Cousins got half a season FOR METH, WHICH ISN'T A PERFORMANCE ENHANCER!!) AND Essendrugs are investigated, with actual attempt at catching these poor scums of AFL players!!! LANCE ARMSTRONG ADMITTED (JUST LIKE DRUG WATSON) and got all the medals he won from the Tour de France, Drug Watson should lose his brownlow!!! Plus he says he didn't know, if you frigging murder someone and say you didn't know it was illegal, will the court care, no you will face the same penalty!!

So anyone else with me in the boycott?

Nope you're on your own, by the way any danger in you boycotting your life for our benefit?

This is my first thread, and I wanted to share this with everyone here, as many probably have the same opinion. Essendon are taking PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS!!!!! THAT IS FACT, thanks Drug Watson for proving that.
Now let's get to the point, I will not be watching/listening to AFL until Drug Watson is banned (at least half a season, as which should be higher as Ben Cousins got half a season FOR METH, WHICH ISN'T A PERFORMANCE ENHANCER!!) AND Essendrugs are investigated, with actual attempt at catching these poor scums of AFL players!!! LANCE ARMSTRONG ADMITTED (JUST LIKE DRUG WATSON) and got all the medals he won from the Tour de France, Drug Watson should lose his brownlow!!! Plus he says he didn't know, if you frigging murder someone and say you didn't know it was illegal, will the court care, no you will face the same penalty!!

slow-clap-o.gif

Essendon fans hear you. They've been boycotting reality for the last four months.

Not my suggestion, but maybe the crowd needs to turn their backs on Essendon in the pre-game warmup when their club song is being played of the PA system.

Awesome! Good riddance. Oh and by the way, Meth may not be performance enhancing, but last I heard it's still illegal, and for good reason too..

Also In all fairness to Jobe Watson, he could be telling the truth for all we know. Maybe he didn't know, unlike Ben Cousins who was fully aware of the s**t he was taking.

This well end well

*Sigh*
Even with all the evidence/non-evidence hearsay and scuttlebutt or not, this whole saga is far from over. As far as anything is concerned bar the final decision. Essendon are NOT GUILTY of anything, therefore they are still playing, still receiving and losing premiership points for games played. Jobe may have admitted to receiving "Illegal" injections, but until the final decision is handed down.......

Are you saying that your beloved bombers cheated because others cheated over a decade ago?

Your club has interesting role models and mentors
No Bruce, or is this helen ? (i was there by the way) I'm saying " they didn't sign them, they rolled them up and snorted half of sth america" did you miss that ?

No Bruce, or is this helen ? (i was there by the way) I'm saying " they didn't sign them, they rolled them up and snorted half of sth america" did you miss that ?

Oh I misinterpreted your Bomber online spin

Forgive me.

DId the eagles snort half of Sth America before or after their flag?

(incidentally, Sth America is not where the hard drugs come from, you've been watching too many Hollywood flics)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I misinterpreted your Bomber online spin

Forgive me.

DId the eagles snort half of Sth America before or after their flag?

(incidentally, Sth America is not where the hard drugs come from, you've been watching too many Hollywood flics)
Don't worry about before or after,how about during !! Check Benny Cuz on the winner dias, that's some 3/4 time s**t right there. (Not that i really give a * son as I had a tasty collect on The Eages that day) And s**t mate here I was thinking Peru was part of Sth America, but thanks to you, you have told me it is part of .......?

Don't worry about before or after,how about during !! Check Benny Cuz on the winner dias, that's some 3/4 time s**t right there. (Not that i really give a **** son as I had a tasty collect on The Eages that day) And s**t mate here I was thinking Peru was part of Sth America, but thanks to you, you have told me it is part of .......?

good to hear that you won some dough in 2006

I have money on the wooden spoon

guess which team?

OP. It's not a sport in the true sense anymore.

It has been turned into a business where the owner of the tv rights dictates
most important parts of the game.

The viewer of the game has become the AFLs true product which it basically
onsells to the broadcaster.

the narrow minded posts the first thing it thinks.

cast a web long and abroad before you speak, you might figure more s**t out

now think of what opiates do for the medical industry

:rolleyes:

Yes, opiates have a clear use. It is far from performance enhancing though, especially from a sporting point of view.

Don't boycott - it just costs your team in $ and support.

The best way to show our disdain is for every team that plays the Essenscum cheats to BOOOOOOO them relentlessly - Its Port's role to do that tomorrow

Constant BOOOOOOing of EssenScum will be heard on TV broadcasts and clearly show the rest of the comp's view on the AFL allowing EssenScum to continue - it will become totally embarrassing for the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back