Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean pandora spocks wasn’t the actor :eek:

Elizabeth Montgomery looked like her apparently :D

Some people claim it was actually Elizabeth Montgomery, but it can't be true, because they regularly appeared in the same episode and they didn't even have the same hair colour .

Last edited:
Knock knock. Who's there?

article-2195411-14BD26AD000005DC-734_634x921.jpg

Being managed according to Bucks. Was always part of the plan (apparently). Play two games, have a break, play two games, have a break...you get the drift. But an issue for continuity?
so essentially we can't trust his body to get through three games on end?

classy player but we're not getting great value from him IMO.

anywho, hopefully Sier gets his chance this week.

I haven't seen anything. Has this been stated? Or are we guessing?

Was in Bucks' press conference today. He said he was always pencilled in to play 2 games and then have this week off before playing the following 2 games (Fremantle and Melbourne) before the bye. As for what happens after the bye is anyone's guess.

A big door has opened for Sier here.

But Brown or Daicos could potentially come in instead. Depends if they think he's ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was in Bucks' press conference today. He said he was always pencilled in to play 2 games and then have this week off before playing the following 2 games (Fremantle and Melbourne) before the bye. As for what happens after the bye is anyone's guess.

A big door has opened for Sier here.

But Brown or Daicos could potentially come in instead. Depends if they think he's ready.

Yes a big door if Sier is required, but more of a doggy door if it's Blair.

I can feel a blair coming on, Bucks would be in anxiety not being able to play his little love child
I’m not renowned as a Blair spruiker, but love child?

He played about half the games last year, barely played this year.

If that’s a love child I’d be seeking a different love dad.

I’m not renowned as a Blair spruiker, but love child?

He played about half the games last year, barely played this year.

If that’s a love child I’d be seeking a different love dad.

Oh come on you know he loves him, he is always on the emergency list which means the passion still runs deep

Oh come on you know he loves him, he is always on the emergency list which means the passion still runs deep
I’d be looking for a different sugar daddy.

It’s all finishing up these days; as far as being travelling emergency, no issues on that if it’s reserves that day as I’d rather young ones play VFL than miss completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back