Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

30 second review.

Clean hands. More talent than Wills but refuses to chase hard.

Deserves a fair chance to show what he can do.

Thought he played okay. Only thing I wish he would change is his handball first mentality.

13 disposals - 10 handballs & 3 kicks.

1 of those kicks was a shot at goal.

That was more about where he was getting his possessions.

We saw why Sier hasn’t been getting a game he is very slow in the mind and body. You could see him actually thinking what to do and then it was too late. To be fair that’s the same problem with Wills but it’s not one or the other, we have 3 good recruits yet to play a game as well as T Brown.

I think he’s very quick of mind and body when he gets the footy, but what he’s doing when he hasn’t got it is another thing.

I really liked his passion after kicking that goal. Not quite the same as Tarrant’s jumper grab on return, but it brought back that memory.

Me too. Maybe we can introduce something at training or team meetings that will improve that aspect of our game. It might make the difference in winning a premiership.

Let's fact it he's more aesthetically pleasing than Wills who he is competing against for a spot so he will always be more highly regarded on here but we'll need a bigger sample size to see if he's actually more effective.

Hope he gets a few games for us to find out because I think he can make us a better side if he's able to fulfill his potential.

First time he's played at the level in probably about a year, thought he wasn't too terrible. Will need a game or two to get back to the pace of the game, hopefully we seem him a bit sharper and cleaner tonight and he can build into a really solid back half of the season.

Have a lot of hope in the bear, him delivering on his potential would help us out a lot not just in 2020 but in future seasons as well.

A lot better tonight, a lot more of it and more influential. Couple of handballs too many at times, picking targets under pressure. Overall a much better game but, its still when he hasn't got it that is the worry. Chase, run, he can look quite a lazy footballer. Needs to build a better tank and be more desperate and committed for his team mates when he doesn't have posession. I still like him as a player and think he has enormous upside if he can get it together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent game from the Bear, he can just about distribute the ball from anywhere.

I thought the umps were poor tonight, could have opened the game up by paying, marks, tackles, dropping the ball, molesting, basic rules really!

Bianco at least will hit his target on the tit. That’s pretty much all Varcoe offers right now as a half-back. If he’s ready, at this juncture I’m fine with it.

Play the Kids then Players who are going to Retire at Years End

Bianco at least will hit his target on the tit. That’s pretty much all Varcoe offers right now as a half-back. If he’s ready, at this juncture I’m fine with it.
He's pretty tiny, wouldnt tackle well would he? We already have Noble back there who is small

I agree to a degree. He only had 1 last week though against Freo’s young/old midfield. I’ll like to see this performance for the rest of the season.
Willing to forgive that in his first game back going against Mundy and Fyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back